SR APD TIER LIST

2 hours ago, N9ne- said:

UBiWQJR.png

Cops are OPs

This nigga knows wassup 

4 hours ago, Clashingtin said:

Why does everyone think I’m in aegis it’s crazy 

Probably because you log on cop only to donate tasers, hunters and hawks to them 💯

12 hours ago, Element_ said:

Some pretty hot takes to some people, you forgot to put @ Nate on here, he gets an S from me

I couldn't find his forum account for some reason

G7Y0wwD.png

Reasons for listing:

Deviant, liars, and charlatans tier

@ Dr.Dream  - I have no idea who you are but I don't like you because I don't like senior APD and I've heard rumours you're in Aegis

@ nicole  - I remember when you joined our cop channel to bitch at us for not doing something you wanted, then immediately fucked off back to your interrogation room to play with your mates from Aegis. I also legitimately do not like you because you have an awful personality and a holier-than-thou type of way of speaking to people. Your music tastes are shit as well. 

@ King  - you're an objectively bad admin and a prick to deal with in any form I'd rather be sent straight to jail than be processed by you.

@ Hazardous  - You're basically a dupe of Clash, have some originality.

braindead SAPD

@ Winters  - You were alright when I actually played with you, but you gave APD members way too much leeway with certain things whereas you come down on people like a tonne of bricks for other, more minor things.

@ Caden  - Played with you like once and you complained the entire time then went off in a hissy fit very funny 10/10 great personality flaw.

@ Brandyn  - You've only escaped the lower tier because I've not seen or heard from you in months and months. You're like a King dupe otherwise.

@ Clashingtin  - You have threatened to report me for harassment when you started DMing me so many times. You're powerhungry, toxic, play with Aegis, and I've heard true rumours that you are a furry. I do not like you as a person and I hold little value to what you bring to the table.

Blacklisted me because my hands were covered in oil when I was holding onto tasers

@ Rexo  - self explanatory. I still maintain it wasn't duping and it was well within server rules. Free me up give me $200m.

@ Xlax  - you'd be in a lower category if this didn't happen and I wanted to include it for the meme

A (notice they're all from the UK)

@ GST  - Actually a good person, very reasonable in-game and in TS when you talk to them. Happy to explain things to newer people and has significant patience. Also has a good sense of humour. Not power hungry, toxic, or even a bad person. You'd be S tier if you weren't so close to Wales, I worry about nearby sheep.

@ YakGod  - Alright person, easy to wind up, gives good reactions, you'll never take my t5 vigi off me and I will continue to titan every heli you pull when I am online

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clown 2
  • SWAT Commander
40 minutes ago, doubleueyeceekay said:

G7Y0wwD.png

Reasons for listing:

Deviant, liars, and charlatans tier

@ Dr.Dream  - I have no idea who you are but I don't like you because I don't like senior APD and I've heard rumours you're in Aegis

@ nicole  - I remember when you joined our cop channel to bitch at us for not doing something you wanted, then immediately fucked off back to your interrogation room to play with your mates from Aegis. I also legitimately do not like you because you have an awful personality and a holier-than-thou type of way of speaking to people. Your music tastes are shit as well. 

@ King  - you're an objectively bad admin and a prick to deal with in any form I'd rather be sent straight to jail than be processed by you.

@ Hazardous  - You're basically a dupe of Clash, have some originality.

braindead SAPD

@ Winters  - You were alright when I actually played with you, but you gave APD members way too much leeway with certain things whereas you come down on people like a tonne of bricks for other, more minor things.

@ Caden  - Played with you like once and you complained the entire time then went off in a hissy fit very funny 10/10 great personality flaw.

@ Brandyn  - You've only escaped the lower tier because I've not seen or heard from you in months and months. You're like a King dupe otherwise.

@ Clashingtin  - You have threatened to report me for harassment when you started DMing me so many times. You're powerhungry, toxic, play with Aegis, and I've heard true rumours that you are a furry. I do not like you as a person and I hold little value to what you bring to the table.

Blacklisted me because my hands were covered in oil when I was holding onto tasers

@ Rexo  - self explanatory. I still maintain it wasn't duping and it was well within server rules. Free me up give me $200m.

@ Xlax  - you'd be in a lower category if this didn't happen and I wanted to include it for the meme

A (notice they're all from the UK)

@ GST  - Actually a good person, very reasonable in-game and in TS when you talk to them. Happy to explain things to newer people and has significant patience. Also has a good sense of humour. Not power hungry, toxic, or even a bad person. You'd be S tier if you weren't so close to Wales, I worry about nearby sheep.

@ YakGod  - Alright person, easy to wind up, gives good reactions, you'll never take my t5 vigi off me and I will continue to titan every heli you pull when I am online

thank you for including me, I feel special !!! 

• 4 weeks later...