APD State of Affairs from an External View

Just now, Mako said:

You are unironically retarded, best of luck on Sgt., you will need it based on your brainless replies, cocksucker. 😜

Anyone whose played conquest for a extended period of time has watched you drop the casual k.ys or f@ggot in gang chat bud

• +1 1
3 hours ago, Space Ranger said:

Dont you know Dep Chiefs can disclose sAPD info and act as the chief? words from rexo

What do you think deputy means in deputy chief

2 hours ago, CaloomClark said:

The fact that neither of these are close to the truth is just the cherry on top for me. You two, throughout every single APD/Aegis post just blatantly waffle. You believe what you want to, and just splurt it everywhere, pulling anything you can straight from your hole’s. It makes you both look like obsessed, hurt little boys. Good day, cretins.

You are 5’6” and 250lbs

Just now, Rufus said:

What fat retard who visits a Turkish barber to get lined up keeps deleting my comments??????????

It’s mako the greasy little Puerto Rican nigga 

• +1 1
  • Community Manager
2 minutes ago, I bought olympus for 50k said:

Anyone whose played conquest for a extended period of time has watched you drop the casual k.ys or f@ggot in gang chat bud

Didn't say that I haven't, you clearly didn't read either reply.

1 minute ago, Boovin said:

It’s mako the greasy little Puerto Rican nigga 

2 minutes ago, Rufus said:

What fat retard who visits a Turkish barber to get lined up keeps deleting my comments??????????

fa319123ba50955032121682753fb35c.png

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mako said:

You are unironically retarded, best of luck on Sgt., you will need it based on your brainless replies, cocksucker. 😜

50417c01ef2fcbd6f58b77930abe4731.png

Greatest achievement is community manager on a video game server praying the next title can keep them alive. 

Keep having sex in ur head

Winner writes the history books. Loser moves on and touches grass. Neck. 

• Community Manager

@ King  respects transparency from what I've heard.

2 minutes ago, NokiaStrong said:

Greatest achievement is community manager on a video game server praying the next title can keep them alive. 

Keep having sex in ur head

Winner writes the history books. Loser moves on and touches grass. Neck. 

🤓

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, King said:

God forbid I delete comments with direct insults in them... actually managing the community.

I was offering a known arse licker the opportunity to lick the watery diarrhea from my arse. I'm feeding the hungry.

@ CaloomClark Is the well known shit muncher for those wondering.

Edited by Rufus
NAME DROPPING
4 minutes ago, Mako said:

fa319123ba50955032121682753fb35c.png

Oh no he deleted my comment calling caloom a "potato muncher", looks like someone is actually trying to keep things civil rather than make it worse

• Admin
24 minutes ago, Mako said:

You guys piss on Winters but didn't have to spend hours on hours wasting away talking about promotions because some of the most savage rank hungry dogs were willing to Coup him for Headless so that they could get different vest or gun. This didn't even happen once, they tried 3 times lol (Good job getting Chief of Police @ Brandyn  💀). Imagine how disincentivizing playing the server is when the only thing you have to deal with is drama from within your own faction.

I agree with the fact that this would make being chief feel not worth my time. Being chief has so much shit to it outside of the game and being attacked nonstop by my own people would be my Que to go. I like @ Winters  and being I see how much time and effort he puts in this the faction and the server unnoticed, I don’t share the same feeling as everyone else, but if he did/does feel disincentivized, that’s usually the que to see who should take over. But the root problem goes much deeper than Winters. There’s more retired sapd in here about a big topic than active sapd. Shouldn’t ever be the situation. 

• Like 2
  • Admin
1 minute ago, -Shawn- said:

I agree with the fact that this would make being chief feel not worth my time. Being chief has so much shit to it outside of the game and being attacked nonstop by my own people would be my Que to go. I like @ Winters  and being I see how much time and effort he puts in this the faction and the server unnoticed, I don’t share the same feeling as everyone else, but if he did/does feel disincentivized, that’s usually the que to see who should take over. But the root problem goes much deeper than Winters. There’s more retired sapd in here about a big topic than active sapd. Shouldn’t ever be the situation. 

It almost like there is an actual problem in the SAPD that people would rather ignore...  @ ThatNerdyGuy spelled it out.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

“i used to be chief btw!”

the problem is grown ass bald idiots attempting to leave this game behind, lasting a week in the real world then coming crawling back to hold onto the only achievement to their name, Olympus whitelists

wipe APD, start APD II, the next person to finish tutorial starting from now is the new chief, applications are open from tomorrow, problem solved (this is why I earn high 6 figures a year)

• Like 1
  • +1 1
5 minutes ago, -Shawn- said:

It was Winters’s que to get rid of half SAPD so he could enjoy his 4 hrs a week solo roleplay as deputy in silence 

• Admin
11 minutes ago, Boovin said:

“i used to be chief btw!”

the problem is grown ass bald idiots attempting to leave this game behind, lasting a week in the real world then coming crawling back to hold onto the only achievement to their name, Olympus whitelists

wipe APD, start APD II, the next person to finish tutorial starting from now is the new chief, applications are open from tomorrow, problem solved (this is why I earn high 6 figures a year)

I lasted 4 years in the real word tyvm 

1 hour ago, Space Ranger said:

TLDR; Nicole has no life and its kings fault for having a life

Lol, so it goes from I don't do anything to I do a lot because I have no life. You don't know anything about me and never will! You're just a delusional weirdo take more pictures of me being in the unit channel and see how far you get!

I have nothing against King personally and didn't mind him being Senior APD or was even involved in his demotion (it was justified and done by others), I just don't appreciate him constantly attacking the person who has protected him from people who actually wanted him removed with justification. xD

4 minutes ago, nicole said:

Lol, so it goes from I don't do anything to I do a lot because I have no life. You don't know anything about me and never will! You're just a delusional weirdo take more pictures of me being in the unit channel and see how far you get!

not just pictures of you lol, you arent that important.

Not sure where delusional came from, I am pretty anchored in reality unlike some people on olympus

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, nicole said:

I have been there and done that! It's time for other people do it, I don't really enjoy playing the game as much these days and when I play I want to spend time with my friends as well. I also always try to play in public channels so people can join I don't really sit in unit channels lol. Either way, I am always able to be spoken to in group if anyone needs something and I will just pull them in or join their channel. 

Bro if you don’t enjoy the game enough to play w jrAPD then don’t play. Just retire.