The State of Federal Events, As Seen From a Jr. APD Member

3 minutes ago, monster said:

The reason the civilians use that gear is because they Mass armor and auth lethals regardless of the situation or gear, it is the civs adapting to the cops not the otherway around.

The loadouts listed are ran most of the time (99%) . 

4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

The civilians doing these federal events have been open to discussions and been trying to accomplish as much since the founding of the civilian council.

Wild to me how the same problems happened when all civilians had was MK1's and T3's but sure, lets ignore the fact that this has been a issue since before RPG's were even on the server.

Even the playing field? are you acoustic? The playing field was even before sAPD decided that they needed 10 hunters every wave and started doing so against MK1's and T3's.

If its okay for APD to do it why is it not fine for the same civilians that has it happen to them on cop to do it?

"I don't think the civilians care to understand or are ready to have an honest conversation about the state of federal events and proportionate response."

Just now, JDC said:

Mate, are you acoustic?

1 minute ago, JDC said:

"I don't think the civilians care to understand or are ready to have an honest conversation about the state of federal events and proportionate response."

The civilians doing these federal events have been open to discussions and been trying to accomplish as much since the founding of the civilian council.

• DEMON TIME 1
3 minutes ago, JDC said:

wInszIO.png

You've just listed the 2 most popular weapons in the rebel shop, I could've fucking guessed that.

• Haha 2

I mean if we are being honest the reason for the recent mass armor and higher overall senior apd usage of these things is directly due to recent federal event outcomes rates. Most people know that there was about an 80% win rate on the civ side for federal events that last month. If you expect to put up those numbers and flaunt it, you shouldn’t complain when the response is higher usage of the gear at the apd’s disposal. That is the whole point of proportionality.

• Like 3
  • +1 1
1 minute ago, billdroid said:

I mean if we are being honest the reason for the recent mass armor and higher overall senior apd usage of these things is directly due to recent federal event outcomes rates. Most people know that there was about an 80% win rate on the civ side for federal events that last month. If you expect to put up those numbers and flaunt it, you shouldn’t complain when the response is higher usage of the gear at the apd’s disposal. That is the whole point of proportionality.

They have been doing the same shit they have been doing now since back when we only used MK1's. At some point civilians had to realize that nothing is changing and actually start bringing RPG's etc.

i think the fed perimeter should have extra gates that can only be unlocked if apd outnumbered 

Just now, SPBojo said:

They have been doing the same shit they have been doing now since back when we only used MK1's. At some point civilians had to realize that nothing is changing and actually start bringing RPG's etc.

Not trying to be an analysts or anything , but looking at the numbers anyone can see that outcomes to these events are about 50/50 and if not mostly favored towards civs. Also, when you were only using mk1s those stats and rates are still correlating with what I said. Personally, I feel like feds are fine, cops need to be led, which I have been experiencing since I’ve come back. Also, when it comes to bws, when a group has 15ish people and a medic, regardless of gear overall, the group has a really good shot of bomb blowing if they play smart. You know this. The aids starts when u guys take the vehicles to gang base. When you have unlimited respawns, an unholy amount of money for titans and 50cals and ATs, you really can’t complain about ghawks that you shoot down almost instantly

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

i think the fed perimeter should have extra gates that can only be unlocked if apd outnumbered 

There is currently 4 Gates, 3 Jump spots readily available and you can even run on the wall from the outside and enter via even more different ways.

Just now, billdroid said:

Also, when it comes to bws, when a group has 15ish people and a medic,

Aegis usually does not bring a medic, we have only very recently started bringing medics as we are forced to. Its also pretty rare that we have 15 for the entire BW.

1 minute ago, billdroid said:

The aids starts when u guys take the vehicles to gang base.

Problem is, with recent proportionality we can barely accomplish this due to the rampant usage of hawks and armed planes the second the bomb blows.

2 minutes ago, billdroid said:

When you have unlimited respawns, an unholy amount of money for titans and 50cals and ATs, you really can’t complain about ghawks that you shoot down almost instantly

The cops we are fighting in those situations have UNLIMITED respawns too & UNLIMITED money. We spent over 20 million on titans the other day, what do you think APD spent? 5 seconds of their time to add 300m to their account / staff points claiming. We dont bring it to gangbase and pull titans and 50cals out the ass because its fun, we do it because if we dont we instantly loose...

There has to be balance to bring the win rate down, but also not so much that it excludes everyone but two gangs from doing them.

1 minute ago, Community Director Sov said:

There has to be balance to bring the win rate down, but also not so much that it excludes everyone but two gangs from doing them.

dw, with the rampant abuse currently from sAPD itl go down 👍

6 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Aegis usually does not bring a medic, we have only very recently started bringing medics as we are forced to. Its also pretty rare that we have 15 for the entire BW.

From what I've experienced it has almost always been like this for me. (keep in mind ive only been back 2 months)

12 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Problem is, with recent proportionality we can barely accomplish this due to the rampant usage of hawks and armed planes the second the bomb blows.

Most hawks are pulled as a response to your taking the vehicle to gang base. Most of the time when bomb is blown, there is only 1 hawk up (for the most part when im on). I personally see nothing wrong with having a hawk up when bomb blows, how else is the APD supposed to combat an aerial vehicle from the BW? The fact is that these things are given to the APD to combat certain things (like BW hawks or hurons). Also, it's not like they pull 5 hawks as bomb blows and wait. The multiple hawks are almost always pulled proportionally, going from 1 to 2 to multiple after losing multiple, usually for pushing gang base (which is probably the best place to hold as a rebel) at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Monkey 1
7 minutes ago, billdroid said:

Also, it's not like they pull 5 hawks as bomb blows and wait. The multiple hawks are almost always pulled proportionally

A Blackwater yesterday was fairly fun, and fair, I believe we had about 15 + medic and cops had 19. Good waves with armor, lots of good fights. But as soon as bomb was blown, there were 4 ghawks already pulled and 2 armed planes chasing the hawk that spawned. Keep in mind this was as soon as bomb blew, and we didnt even know if it would be an air vehicle or an AT. Also people roaching with titans to shoot down any civ vehicles. Not much possible in that scenario lol

I think new ideas can be brought forward and more discussion can happen with Winters gone. Love him or hate him, it’s not secret he was nearly the only one discussing and debating changes at one point for the APD. I’m sure he let SAPD talk in their own meetings but there was a while where he discouraged people to talk on forums roundtables. 

Hopefully @ Rexo will encourage more  talking from his SAPD on/at roundtables. 

2 minutes ago, billdroid said:

I personally see nothing wrong with having a hawk up when bomb blows

"a" aka implying one hawk is perfectly fine and "to be expected", 3+ hawks when bomb blows is cancer, especially when armed planes are mixed in.

9 minutes ago, billdroid said:

it's not like they pull 5 hawks as bomb blows and wait

You need to partake in more bw / feds aegis does on the cop side 😅

5 minutes ago, Sevro said:

A Blackwater yesterday was fairly fun, and fair, I believe we had about 15 + medic and cops had 19. Good waves with armor, lots of good fights. But as soon as bomb was blown, there were 4 ghawks already pulled and 2 armed planes chasing the hawk that spawned. Keep in mind this was as soon as bomb blew, and we didnt even know if it would be an air vehicle or an AT. Also people roaching with titans to shoot down any civ vehicles. Not much possible in that scenario lol

i agree, like i said, I was not there to experience that but I do think thats excessive. The fact that civs sit on the hill to titan doesnt have anything to do with apd on the other hand. But, if there were 4 hawks up before bomb is blown is kind of wild

2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

You need to partake in more bw / feds aegis does on the cop side 😅

i mean ive been one of the more active cops since ive been back, if what sevro said is true ig, but I havent experienced anything like that. But also, you cannot take 1 instance to be the norm or the same treatment to other newer gangs

Edited by billdroid
  • Monkey 1
13 minutes ago, billdroid said:

i mean ive been one of the more active cops since ive been back, if what sevro said is true ig, but I havent experienced anything like that. But also, you cannot take 1 instance to be the norm or the same treatment to other newer gangs

New gangs get the same treatment hence why no other groups really do federal events.

• tinhead 1
3 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

New gangs get the same treatment hence why no other groups really do federal events.

no, i guarantee new gangs dont get the same treatment as aegis lmfao. The reason they don't do events is because no gangs really have the numbers or experience to win. 

Edited by billdroid
  • Like 3
  • Monkey 1
35 minutes ago, Sevro said:

Me and Caden were in the first hawk that was in BW and zeuse was in the other. 2 armed planes were shot down over rebel boat meir seconds after shooting at the hawk.

21 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

This is NOT true at all. 

2 hours ago, ben- said:

we've had sAPD members tell us they want to make it impossible for us which in turn means we need to start using RPGs + Zafs + Granit T5 every single loadout.

Never read anything so Incorrect. The aids gear definitely comes first.

9 minutes ago, Orbit said:

This is NOT true at all

It definitely does happen. The BC boys have been brandyn armour stacked every wave 12v7. If they cops think they should win they should always try. Also we didn't use any rare gear or have a medic cause we don't play like retards.

Also people don't realize how much roaching effects fed win rates they should add incentives for gangs to roach federal events like WPs in the rings.

• Like 6
  • Admin
36 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

That is not true. Majority of the feds are the same people CONSISTENTLY doing them and winning. I guarantee you little to no armor is used for new gangs doing feds.

Also, its pretty much a guaranteed win for Civs to just take their fight to gangbase and have someone drop them 14 titans and missiles and they can just respawn there 30 seconds later and immediately start shooting missiles at incoming waves. The location of Gangbase is Busted and a easily defendable place to fight. Ground units can only push in from one way making our front glass clearly visible and by the time we can even reach the compound we will already be ripped. Once you guys finish off an entire wave of the APD Civ's can just respawn there quicker than the APD can respond due to us following Wave rule. 

If anything needs to change its the location/respawn timer of gangbase. 

• Like 4
  • +1 2
  • Monkey 1
  • Clown 4
  • STFU 1
4 minutes ago, Brandyn said:

That is not true. Majority of the feds are the same people CONSISTENTLY doing them and winning. I guarantee you little to no armor is used for new gangs doing feds.

Also, its pretty much a guaranteed win for Civs to just take their fight to gangbase and have someone drop them 14 titans and missiles and they can just respawn there 30 seconds later and immediately start shooting missiles at incoming waves. The location of Gangbase is Busted and a easily defendable place to fight. Ground units can only push in from one way making our front glass clearly visible and by the time we can even reach the compound we will already be ripped. Once you guys finish off an entire wave of the APD Civ's can just respawn there quicker than the APD can respond due to us following Wave rule. 

If anything needs to change its the location/respawn timer of gangbase. 

The military hill depicted in the rop right here has many angles to push from, what do you say we move it there? ^-^

rMbfyLd.png

• BlessUp 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, silton said:

Never read anything so Incorrect. The aids gear definitely comes first.

even if this is the case I can guarantee you they will pull the same amount of armour they have been if we were to be a all mk1 tier 4 and fatigues on. I mean you can believe what you want but two different people (one SAPD one retired, you can go figure who) have told Aegis they want to make it impossible to win regardless so who knows? I dont know why this thread is still going as its the same back and forth argument, civs will be biased to themselves and cops will be biased to themselves with no real structure to an argument from both sides. There needs to be an actual meeting about this and not some shitty ego forum thread

• Like 2