milos dev 2 ego discussion post

11 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

@ -Shawn-   I have evidence to ban everyone here talking shit on milo, but it's all private and can't be shared in tickets or with anyone else ever.. and I can never be asked to provide it again if you're catching my drift.

Damn you sounding like @ Mighty 😄

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, buckie said:

@ Community Director Sov  u better back off @ Millennium  or we will up ur P blocker dose to a toxic one 

Then @ Millennium  better back off @ Milo  or we swingin son.  Milo is our precious little angel and you won't hurt him. 

#teammilo

2 minutes ago, Fearless 😉 said:

IF ONE MORE PERSON TALK BAD ABOUT MY BF @ Milo  IM GOING TO GET MAD.

One more person pipes up about Milo and I'm gonna 5 mill bet em. 

• BlessUp 1
27 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Then @ Millennium  better back off @ Milo  or we swingin son.  Milo is our precious little angel and you won't hurt him. 

#teammilo

How is my comment at all towards Milo? Lmao

@ buckie ❤️

• Love 1
Just now, Millennium said:

How is my comment at all towards Milo? Lmao

@ buckie ❤️

There is clear and evident factions brewing here, sir.  You knew what you were doing.

Hatchbacks is just mad because milo doesn't have chicken legs.  Every time hatchbacks fires a 9mm in real life he get arma'ed irl because his toothpicks can't support the recoil.

3 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

There is clear and evident factions brewing here, sir.  You knew what you were doing.

Hatchbacks is just mad because milo doesn't have chicken legs.  Every time hatchbacks fires a 9mm in real life he get arma'ed irl because his toothpicks can't support the recoil.

the last time you have seen the sun was in 2008 when the bank foreclosed on the family home and kicked you to the curb. im sorry these people have enabled a mentally retarded person like you to have any say in the goings on in the community.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, buckie said:

the last time you have seen the sun was in 2008 when the bank foreclosed on the family home and kicked you to the curb. im sorry these people have enabled a mentally retarded person like you to have any say in the goings on in the community.

I play on a 2006 toshiba labtop on mcdonald's wifi from the basement of an abandoned factory next to said mcdonalds.  Their dumpster is right next to the hole in the wall I crawl into.  Life is good.  

On 5/1/2024 at 9:18 PM, Big Boss Fredo said:

I just found out @ Milo  removed the ability for tractors to climb walls. Ban this fucking retard @ Ryan  @ Grandma Gary . No one has ever asked for that to get removed but this piece of shit likes to remove all the fun kav rats can have to blow up general store 

true???????

3 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I play on a 2006 toshiba labtop on mcdonald's wifi from the basement of an abandoned factory next to said mcdonalds.  Their dumpster is right next to the hole in the wall I crawl into.  Life is good.  

ergonomic!

• Lead Developer
2 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Doc drinks a lot and yells at mako and blames him for things.  I hope he's the highest paid dev.

Bro don't get Doc and I mixed up... I'm the drunk that yells at Mako

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Fraali said:

Bro don't get Doc and I mixed up... I'm the drunk that yells at Mako

You are correct.. I was very high when I wrote that.  And also senile.  Please work on my CC projects and don't hate me.