Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

The ACTUAL most retarded call staff have ever made

25 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

sworn in under oath,

I would have been crying through the whole ceremony.  It would have been beautiful. 

25 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

minor issue

Everything's a minor issue when you have infinite money. 

Or I guess when you're in 88 or VX.

• Monkey 1
  • Clown 1
  • STFU 4
11 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

I would have been crying through the whole ceremony.  It would have been beautiful. 

Everything's a minor issue when you have infinite money. 

Or I guess when you're in 88 or VX.

If you're lucky they will make you sing

43 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

@ David Miller  has to answer for this one.

So basically, when one of the fine individuals from our community applies for a Moderator position within the Mecca, current staff leave notes and circle jerk as to whether or not said individual should have a shot. In this ticket @ Community Director Sov had received unanimous +1's from all the staff, and at the last minute before the meeting where she would be sworn in under oath, thon hallion @ David Miller swooped in and denied the ticket, thus ruining her chances at become the latest Mecca Moderator.

Now I know what you are thinking, right now she is absolutely flipping shit over an extremely minor issue right? Imagine what she would be like if she had the powers of the Mecca Moderation team at her fingertips!

548217cd4cc19523ba40e8f190e7033d.png

Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Thank you @ David Miller  not only do you have the most subscriptions on OnlyFeet you also help us dodge the crazies.

You da hoe ❤️

Ultimately, not a single fucking person on this server, myself included, is going to actually believe in any way shape or form that there was any chance at all in even the most insane of circumstances that staff held a unanimous vote to make me staff.

I got 2 +1's tops, possibly 0.

• Like 1
  • STFU 4
  • tinhead 1
4 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

@ David Miller  has to answer for this one.

So basically, when one of the fine individuals from our community applies for a Moderator position within the Mecca, current staff leave notes and circle jerk as to whether or not said individual should have a shot. In this ticket @ Community Director Sov had received unanimous +1's from all the staff, and at the last minute before the meeting where she would be sworn in under oath, thon hallion @ David Miller swooped in and denied the ticket, thus ruining her chances at become the latest Mecca Moderator.

Now I know what you are thinking, right now she is absolutely flipping shit over an extremely minor issue right? Imagine what she would be like if she had the powers of the Mecca Moderation team at her fingertips!

Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Thank you @ David Miller  not only do you have the most subscriptions on OnlyFeet you also help us dodge the crazies.

You da hoe ❤️

too many mentally disabled people on the staff as is

• Like 2
  • +1 2
  • Pepega 1
39 minutes ago, Ulfbehrt said:

@ Community Director Sov just rig the lotto to gib urself money u dont need to be a mod for that apparently

I was just looking for a way to make the game interesting again.  I don't even want staff.  No cap, if they offered it to me out of nowhere I would 100% turn it down forever.

Being staff is basically being a mindless ticket puncher.  They want people who agree, barely play, barely know any thing about the game or the mechanics or the rules  who don't have opinions of their own. 

I'm a CC at heart.  I will always state my opinion, and never suck weewee for promotions.  

The fact that you see unanimous votes happening as often as they do is indicative that their voting system is based on politics and sucking up.  If they handled their voting with true anonymity you'd see a lot more... disagreement. 

• Clown 2
4 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

I was just looking for a way to make the game interesting again.  I don't even want staff.  No cap, if they offered it to me out of nowhere I would 100% turn it down forever.

Being staff is basically being a mindless ticket puncher.  They want people who agree, barely play, barely know any thing about the game or the mechanics or the rules  who don't have opinions of their own. 

I'm a CC at heart.  I will always state my opinion, and never suck weewee for promotions.  

The fact that you see unanimous votes happening as often as they do is indicative that their voting system is based on politics and sucking up.  If they handled their voting with true anonymity you'd see a lot more... disagreement. 

are you smoking straight copium or a derivative?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, batGooseCan said:

are you smoking straight copium or a derivative?

Nah its facts.  Soon as I could spawn stuff in I'd lose all interest in the server.

• Clown 1
55 minutes ago, Community Director Sov said:

Nah its facts.  Soon as I could spawn stuff in I'd lose all interest in the server.

good thing Mods cant spawn shit in 

4 hours ago, Blitzking said:

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.

Was 8 months ago at a time I wasn't even active in game bud. 

application.png

The actual application that I knew they wouldn't even take.  Was just a long shot out of boredom.

1. What is your Age? 
  2. How well do you work with a team?
    Quite well
  3. Can you work well under pressure?
    Very much so.  I thrive under pressure.
  4. How would you describe yourself?
    Stern but Jovial.  A joker with limits.
  5. How are your people skills?
    Good when I want to be.  
  6. How would others describe you?
    A leader.
  7. What are your strengths?
    Unbias.  Not afraid to challenge my own friends as equally as rivals.
  8. What are your weaknesses?
    Used to have a lot.. tbh I've worked through most of them over my years.  I address them as I become aware of them.
  9. How are you at handling multiple tasks at one time?
    Efficient and organized.
  10. How would you react if a decision was over-ruled by a higher rank?
    Communicate and figure out why it happened.  Defend with precedent if I feel I'm correct, learn if I'm wrong.
  11. Anything else you would like to add?

I know not a chance in a million years you guys are going to accept this.  I'm not support staff, but I'm the one that half the support team comes to in the middle of the night with questions.  Chances are I've got a better grasp of the rules than most mods and lower admins being the level I no lifed this on s1 for 7k hours.   

That being said, it would be worth coming back for as a new challenge as I have no property left to ruin the fun of the game by getting mod perms.  I work very well with new players.  Promoted the server.  Made tons of content.   

I already know the answer, but it's your loss..I assure you
  • +1 1
  • Clown 1
9 hours ago, buckie said:

good thing Mods cant spawn shit in 

Still going down that road to a certain point.  The moment I could, the game wouldn't be fun anymore as anything other than being staff... and that would never hold my interest as much as skat/civ. 

• Clown 1

Your promotions as staff are not dependent on how much work you put in, or how much time you spending learning precedents, and making fair judgements.  It's just a popularity contest based on who you're friends with crossed with how loud you clap and cheer whenever someone with higher seniority makes a decision.  And then they hold 'votes' on their decision, and if you don't agree with what the person holding vote says is his opinion, then you'll be a moderator for an inordinate amount of time if you make it that far. 

I'm a thinker, not a ticket bot.  CC is where I belong, and not even with rank... because nobody is going to inform me of what my opinion is. 

• Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Clown 1
1 hour ago, Community Director Sov said:

Your promotions as staff are not dependent on how much work you put in, or how much time you spending learning precedents, and making fair judgements.  It's just a popularity contest based on who you're friends with crossed with how loud you clap and cheer whenever someone with higher seniority makes a decision.  And then they hold 'votes' on their decision, and if you don't agree with what the person holding vote says is his opinion, then you'll be a moderator for an inordinate amount of time if you make it that far. 

I'm a thinker, not a ticket bot.  CC is where I belong, and not even with rank... because nobody is going to inform me of what my opinion is. 

@ Scribble

7 hours ago, Community Director Sov said:

Was 8 months ago at a time I wasn't even active in game bud. 

application.png

The actual application that I knew they wouldn't even take.  Was just a long shot out of boredom.

1. What is your Age? 

YOURE FUCKIN 39!!! WHAT. Thought you were like 28. Damn. 

1 hour ago, NexIV said:

YOURE FUCKIN 39!!! WHAT. Thought you were like 28. Damn. 

This was almost a year ago.  I'm 40.

• Clown 1