Olympus+ Update - Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Price Match

23 hours ago, Ryan said:

Howdy Yall! Just wanted to drop a tiny little update to Olympus+, as well as announce some things for 4th of July ^_^

Gonna skip the small talk I usually do and go right into the details 🙂 Olympus+ Update and GIVEAWAY details below. 

Olympus+ Update:
Olympus+ has been out for well over 2 years now, and since its release we have had some amazing changes/additions to the membership. So far we have had some awesome feedback and will continue to make sure we release new content and everything we possibly can for our members to take advantage of. With that being said, we always had it available on a monthly basis, but now we added the ability to buy Olympus+ multiple months in advance at a discounted rate 😄. You have the following options now:

• Olympus+ - 1 Month
  • Olympus+ - 3 Months
  • Olympus+ - 6 Months
  • Olympus+ - 1 Year

Naturally the more time you purchase, the better the discount. In light of this new addition, we will be giving away some Olympus+ subs as part of the giveaway information below. You can view the details of what Olympus+ gives you by clicking here. Thank you guys for supporting Olympus, this stuff truly does help us support the server and further progress us in its development in light of changes for all of you ❤️

Existing Olympus+ Members:

If you are an existing member and would like to upgrade to a longer/different tier you may do so by doing the following:

Price Match:

As always, we love to follow the sales trends of all stores! As of today we will be matching all Donations you make up to $100. This does not apply to previous donations, but anything starting from today going forward. So if you donate $100, you get a $200 value in total. The next Price Match will be ways out, so if you were waiting on a future promo right now is gonna be your chance for quite some time. Once you donate, please submit a donation support ticket for us to apply the extra money to your account. Do be patient with these tickets as we promise we will get to everyone. This is only redeemable once.

Price Match ends 7/4/24

Free:

We will be offering a free coupon that takes 20% off your entire purchase. This coupon is not eligible on gang perks or Olympus+ but does work on everything else. Use code OLY4TH at checkout 🙂 

Giveaway:

Rules:

• Must NOT be banned from our servers
  • Must be an active player of the community
  • Must have *reasonable* time served in game within the 2 weeks of playing when the winner is picked
  • Comment and react down below to enter
  • Giveaway entries end on 7/3/2024
  • give me erep or else

Prizes:

COMMON ITEMS

• 1 $10 Olympus Gift Card
  • 1 $25 Olympus Gift Card 
  • 1 $50 Olympus Gift Card
  • 1 Hex Icon 250 Pack (1 Winner)
  • 5 Olympus+ Subs (1 Month)
  • $40 Mil in game
  • $25 Mil in game
  • $25 Mil in gangfunds
  • $20 Mil in gangfunds
  • $15 Mil in game
  • $10 Mil in game
  • 300 Warpoints
  • 250 Warpoints
  • 150 Warpoints
  • 100 Warpoints

SPECIAL ITEMS

• 1 GhostHawk
  • 1 Armed Huron

Good Luck Yall 😄 

winners will be announced New Years Day

When I win things people get mad.  When people get mad things become more interesting.  When thing are interesting, the server gets more populated.  When the server gets more populated donor money and oly+ money start flowing.

In short, giving me imaginary made up dollars is literally giving yourself irl money.

Once I had a guy i know named @ Milo said he was best dev out there 2 weeks later found out he broke multiple things on the server so now i say #blameMilo for everything now 

also he cant fly for anything can we teach milo how to fly and shoot