• Tyrone Jefferson changed the title to ATTEMPTED RDM AGAINST TRUMP | HES FINE
  • SWAT Commander
8 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

That's one way to boost your ratings 💪 99.9% sure it was staged. 

yeah idk about you but getting shot in the head to boost your ratings seems like a wild way do to it, plus they killed the shooter.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • +1 2
  • DEMON TIME 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xlax said:

yeah idk about you but getting shot in the head to boost your ratings seems like a wild way do to it, plus they killed the shooter.

True true, I just read a bit more into it. I was going based off the original post. They even killed a spectator, but I don't think they know if it was crossfire from the secret service, or from the original shooter. 

My first thought it was staged since it was just his ear and it doesn't make sense why someone who would try an assassination would use BB pellets or something that isn't damaging. Even a 9mm to the ear would do more damage than what was shown. I'm sure as time goes on, we'll find more information about the weapon used though. 

It's not farfetched though, Trump has done some wild things in the past. This screams "Look at me, I am here fighting for America and the RADICAL LEFT wants to kill democracy. I will happily bleed for this country, don't forget to vote for me."

Just to add.. I don't care about either Biden or Trump. It's all the same bullshit to me.

1 minute ago, hawkg said:

Considering your intellect im sure u do 

No idea who you are, but from other posts you've made on the forums, I'm glad to keep not knowing who you are.

LOL @ Joel you're a clown

• Like 2
  • Clown 3

It sounded like a .22, if you think those noises were made by a bb gun it leads me to believe you have no or little to no real life experience with firearms. Just from my personal research I believe there were at least two shooters. There's video of a shooter on a roof, a shooter in the stands, and possible another shooter on the ground just outside the rally. I expect the conspiracy's to begin tidal waving but one thing is for sure. Trump will serve his second term starting this year. 
Donald Trump GIF

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Jefferson said:

It sounded like a .22, if you think those noises were made by a bb gun it leads me to believe you have no or little to no real life experience with firearms. Just from my personal research I believe there were at least two shooters. There's video of a shooter on a roof, a shooter in the stands, and possible another shooter on the ground just outside the rally. I expect the conspiracy's to begin tidal waving but one thing is for sure. Trump will serve his second term starting this year. 
Donald Trump GIF

Previous owner of a Ruger 10/22 but I'd still classify myself as a beginner to firearms. 

I don't vote, but I'm pretty sure he was gonna win regardless. It was hard watching Biden during the debate. What happened today just solidifies Trump's second term.

5 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Previous owner of a Ruger 10/22 but I'd still classify myself as a beginner to firearms. 

I don't vote, but I'm pretty sure he was gonna win regardless. It was hard watching Biden during the debate. What happened today just solidifies Trump's second term.

Respect

• BlessUp 1
16 minutes ago, buckie said:

@ SheriffJohnBeard  u got trump derangement syndrome and seem to have some leftist brain rot. very sad to see someone being consumed by propaganda made by a bunch of toddlers chewing chicken shit

What do you mean? I clearly said that I don't care about either candidate. I've never voted for a president and I never will. You're free to do whatever you want to do with your vote.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

What do you mean? I clearly said that I don't care about either candidate. I've never voted for a president and I never will. You're free to do whatever you want to do with your vote.

I believe (assuming you are American) that claiming you have never, nor plan on, voting for a presidential candidate, is arguably worse than voting for the "wrong" one.

Independence, war, death, and a lot of blood, were spent to ensure that you would be able to vote. To throw it away is to say fuck you to civil liberties, to say fuck you the everything that has ever been fought for in this country.

You might claim to be independent, but you surely pick a side by picking no side.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

I think the secret service sniper was trying to send an engagement text to the shooter before taking the shot. Wouldn't want a dispute..

really seemed like it bro was up there meat in hand watching him roleplay crawl across a roof

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
2 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

I think the secret service sniper was trying to send an engagement text to the shooter before taking the shot. Wouldn't want a dispute..

Seems like the smart decision considering the other guy got perm banned for mass RDM

• Like 2
  • Skull 1
19 hours ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

True true, I just read a bit more into it. I was going based off the original post. They even killed a spectator, but I don't think they know if it was crossfire from the secret service, or from the original shooter. 

My first thought it was staged since it was just his ear and it doesn't make sense why someone who would try an assassination would use BB pellets or something that isn't damaging. Even a 9mm to the ear would do more damage than what was shown. I'm sure as time goes on, we'll find more information about the weapon used though. 

It's not farfetched though, Trump has done some wild things in the past. This screams "Look at me, I am here fighting for America and the RADICAL LEFT wants to kill democracy. I will happily bleed for this country, don't forget to vote for me."

Just to add.. I don't care about either Biden or Trump. It's all the same bullshit to me.

No idea who you are, but from other posts you've made on the forums, I'm glad to keep not knowing who you are.

LOL @ Joel you're a clown

u go on the forums everyday to argue with a middle aged women. says a lot about you, dont you think?

On 7/13/2024 at 7:23 PM, Tyrone Jefferson said:

P.S. Admins I don’t care that it was just attempted RDM this guy needs to be banned

He's perm'd, no worries.

12 hours ago, TeXx said:

Apparently he donated 15$ to the progressive turnout project but his voters reg identified marked as republican 🤔

Just another crazy Democrat that registered as a Republican in order to vote against Trump in the Primary.

• Like 2
  • tinhead 1