Aegis/Mako Drama

I really didn't think the copyright bots would care about a movie that's over 50 years old at this point but here we are.  You can't watch it if you're in America unless you VPN, but I will be editing in a censored version hopefully within an hour that will make almost no sense with the context anymore but hopefully work for everyone if they ain't trying to be that extra.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
2 minutes ago, Fearless 😉 said:
Video unavailable
This video contains content from Miramax, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

If you can't use a VPN to make yourself in AUS or UK, I'll have an edited version up in like 25 mins.

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

If you can't use a VPN to make yourself in AUS or UK, I'll have an edited version up in like 25 mins.

I got a vpn so im fine but you should do it anyways for people that dont have one 

Versions 2 and 3 rejected.  Making just a core video without any of the 'Fist of Fury' stuff.. but it's like, what's even the point then 😕  Just me yapping.

Boring core edit without 'Fist of Fury.'   If you can VPN to UK or AUS, I suggest the original version.  Way better.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
  • STFU 1
  • tinhead 2
Just now, Leviathan said:

A whole lot of accusations with a whole lot of "no evidence" and a few pinches of movie commentary in between.

The usual 

• Community Manager

not even 30 seconds in and I can't be asked because it's just retarded. I was hoping for a better bit of narrative storytelling but you can't even get shit in the right order, the Olympus Times™️ should be ashamed to have you writing articles.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • STFU 1

"Brain rot" is a term used to describe the effects of spending too much time on the internet, especially consuming low-quality content. It can also refer to the idea that the internet is "rotting" the brains of frequent users.

sov you should do movie explanations 

2 hours ago, Mako said:

not even 30 seconds in and I can't be asked because it's just retarded. I was hoping for a better bit of narrative storytelling but you can't even get shit in the right order, the Olympus Times™️ should be ashamed to have you writing articles.

unban me from the discord

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

lol I want my 13 minutes and 12 seconds back. 

unban me from that mf discord

• Head Admin

The TLDR steps that led us here for you fine folks.

1. Ya boy @ Marcus  was tryna get some e-poon or some shit and banned Sov.

2. After Sov realizes the ban wasn't being lifted she went off the deep end and straight into the deepest yapathon abyss she could find.

3. Sov is the queen of fail titans ain't nobody coming for that crown.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • BlessUp 1
  • Skull 1
  • Haha 5
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Yall do know @ Mako  is a person right? Yall talk about him like he’s an object you can just toss around. I’m addressing all this once and once only. 

1. Olympus+ and some of the things that came with it in its originating release was something I brought up when I first got the server. It became a dead idea that had no guidelines. Mako made his own idea of Olympus+ and quite frankly has been more than passionate about creating new ideas for the community to enjoy. If Oly+ was all about filling our pockets and about the money, then truth be told I’d sell this server to one of the multiple 5+ figure offers I’ve been given. Only reason I haven’t is because I openly said I do not want Olympus to die, and selling to make a quick buck would do exactly that. Or even put up the advertisement on billboards that certain brands tried to buy on our server (some from people actively playing in the community). In which is very much appreciated, it was something I said no to because those brands aren’t something I’m ok with advertising knowing the age range of people that play on here. @ Ebzekro  is definitely an important person to Olympus, and everything he has done has been very much appreciated, however the majority of the money he has spent on Olympus has been under McDili/Peters Ownership, not mine nor does he fund our expenses lol. Old news, do more research. The only time I ever was ok with shutting down Olympus was when the server literally exploded when I first took ownership of it  @ Millennium is an expert of this era 😉 but after that it’s all been jokes. That was the one and only time Mako has convinced me to keep pushing forward.

2. The reason why it is my IP on all platforms is cause… it is me… (which btw everything everyone does, even looking at my profile in AdminCP is logged so you mentioning it alone throws that staff member under the bus if true 🙂 ). Not that it’s really anyone’s business here, but the reason I haven’t been around as much and have been keeping it short and sweet is because I’ve been dealing with some recent health issues, and have been in and out of hospitals these last few months, so naturally this is the last of my concern when I have a competent team that can run things in my absence, in which the senior staff have been notified of, so again… do your research. 

3. I was one of the founders of #BlameMilo, and to this day am a @ Milo  hater. So for you to say I’m out of touch on one of the things I started shows bad journalism, again… do your research. 

4. Community members, more recently after the conquest update, have messaged me in regards to the concern of certain things related to not listening to civ council, in which I replied to and have went down the chain to make a fix. If you asked the proper questions, you would have known this. 

5. The people in leadership have been around since the Stone Age of Olympus… shit @ Grandma Gary  himself is basically retirement home status. These guys countlessly trying to stay motivated to give you all a better experience, and yeah they might make mistakes but that’s also because everything Olympus does going forward is new to us. If you all deem it necessary we can reduce 95% of their stress and do shitty bug fix updates and not push anymore content, but all that would do is put us in the same position as other current communities. 

6. @ Toretto  and @ stayclaxxy  are 2 dudes that work a big boy job and come home to play/work on Olympus purely for their enjoyment and care for the community and quite honestly have taken up a lot here. Anyone that argues against that are hard trolling.

7. Last and final thing… the dono goal literally advertises a server wide event. Events like this usually have involvement by me. All things you would know if you… did your research

I probably missed some other points in this video, but these were the main ones I wanted to address anyway

TLDR for everyone else, Olympus Times™️ needs to work on their research and asking the proper questions to continue being a credible news source. Maybe then I’ll finally agree to be on one of these as I don’t interview for CNN 2.0 😛 

Sounds like something mako would say ngl, hope your health gets better though. gl

Edited by Teddy_
5 minutes ago, billdroid said:

I find it weird that some chick who just started playing the server is acting like she knows things about how it’s run and doesn’t realize it’s honestly a miracle it’s still around

Kinda like it's weird that ppl keep making accusations without posting any proof about anything? 

Hey guys, i just found out grandma gary is actually a drug trafficking mule who has been using staff to launder his money. Gotta believe me i'll make a vid about it in an hour

like, i'm willing to believe sov, if there's proof not just accusations

Edited by Teddy_
  • Admin
2 hours ago, Ryan said:

Yall do know @ Mako  is a person right? Yall talk about him like he’s an object you can just toss around. I’m addressing all this once and once only. 

1. Olympus+ and some of the things that came with it in its originating release was something I brought up when I first got the server. It became a dead idea that had no guidelines. Mako made his own idea of Olympus+ and quite frankly has been more than passionate about creating new ideas for the community to enjoy. If Oly+ was all about filling our pockets and about the money, then truth be told I’d sell this server to one of the multiple 5+ figure offers I’ve been given. Only reason I haven’t is because I openly said I do not want Olympus to die, and selling to make a quick buck would do exactly that. Or even put up the advertisement on billboards that certain brands tried to buy on our server (some from people actively playing in the community). In which is very much appreciated, it was something I said no to because those brands aren’t something I’m ok with advertising knowing the age range of people that play on here. @ Ebzekro  is definitely an important person to Olympus, and everything he has done has been very much appreciated, however the majority of the money he has spent on Olympus has been under McDili/Peters Ownership, not mine nor does he fund our expenses lol. Old news, do more research. The only time I ever was ok with shutting down Olympus was when the server literally exploded when I first took ownership of it  @ Millennium is an expert of this era 😉 but after that it’s all been jokes. That was the one and only time Mako has convinced me to keep pushing forward.

2. The reason why it is my IP on all platforms is cause… it is me… (which btw everything everyone does, even looking at my profile in AdminCP is logged so you mentioning it alone throws that staff member under the bus if true 🙂 ). Not that it’s really anyone’s business here, but the reason I haven’t been around as much and have been keeping it short and sweet is because I’ve been dealing with some recent health issues, and have been in and out of hospitals these last few months, so naturally this is the last of my concern when I have a competent team that can run things in my absence, in which the senior staff have been notified of, so again… do your research. 

3. I was one of the founders of #BlameMilo, and to this day am a @ Milo  hater. So for you to say I’m out of touch on one of the things I started shows bad journalism, again… do your research. 

4. Community members, more recently after the conquest update, have messaged me in regards to the concern of certain things related to not listening to civ council, in which I replied to and have went down the chain to make a fix. If you asked the proper questions, you would have known this. 

5. The people in leadership have been around since the Stone Age of Olympus… shit @ Grandma Gary  himself is basically retirement home status. These guys countlessly trying to stay motivated to give you all a better experience, and yeah they might make mistakes but that’s also because everything Olympus does going forward is new to us. If you all deem it necessary we can reduce 95% of their stress and do shitty bug fix updates and not push anymore content, but all that would do is put us in the same position as other current communities. 

6. @ Toretto  and @ stayclaxxy  are 2 dudes that work a big boy job and come home to play/work on Olympus purely for their enjoyment and care for the community and quite honestly have taken up a lot here. Anyone that argues against that are hard trolling.

7. Last and final thing… the dono goal literally advertises a server wide event. Events like this usually have involvement by me. All things you would know if you… did your research

I probably missed some other points in this video, but these were the main ones I wanted to address anyway

TLDR for everyone else, Olympus Times™️ needs to work on their research and asking the proper questions to continue being a credible news source. Maybe then I’ll finally agree to be on one of these as I don’t interview for CNN 2.0 😛 

THATS MY OWNER

• BlessUp 1
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

2. After Sov realizes the ban wasn't being lifted she went off the deep end and straight into the deepest yapathon abyss she could find.

FakgyRF.png

can i have an honourable mention in the credits

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

TLDR for everyone else, Olympus Times™️ needs to work on their research and asking the proper questions to continue being a credible news source.

4 hours ago, Mako said:

Olympus Times™️ should be ashamed to have you writing articles.

I'm pretty sure that easter egg was on purpose but it is what it is.

4 hours ago, Leviathan said:

A whole lot of accusations with a whole lot of "no evidence" and a few pinches of movie commentary in between.

I mean, most of what I said is backed up by the CC channels that ever Civ Council member has complete access to.

4 hours ago, ben- said:

The usual 

Not one idea your entire time on CC.  

Also completely backed up by the idea sheets.

1 hour ago, Teddy_ said:

Kinda like it's weird that ppl keep making accusations without posting any proof about anything? 

Hey guys, i just found out grandma gary is actually a drug trafficking mule who has been using staff to launder his money. Gotta believe me i'll make a vid about it in an hour

like, i'm willing to believe sov, if there's proof not just accusations

Anyone in CC can see the proof.  The channels when they aren't being heavily edited and censored by Claxxy or Mako, alone, prove almost everything I've said.  There is no conspiracy, it's true. 

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

Never mentioned toretto, but claxxy consistently attacks anyone on cc who goes against makos wishes.  Years of documentation of it.

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

The reason why it is my IP on all platforms is cause… it is me… (which btw everything everyone does, even looking at my profile in AdminCP is logged so you mentioning it alone throws that staff member under the bus if true 🙂 ). Not that it’s really anyone’s business here, but the reason I haven’t been around as much and have been keeping it short and sweet is because I’ve been dealing with some recent health issues, and have been in and out of hospitals these last few months, so naturally this is the last of my concern when I have a competent team that can run things in my absence, in which the senior staff have been notified of, so again… do your research. 

The person who checked the IP's has nothing to do with anything else in the sitaution.  The only thing you'd be finding out is who checked the IPs, and it's someone who disagreed with me on that situation.

2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Never once even mentioned any of that.   Would be nice though if you'd show up and put things in check.   Did you even watch that video I sent you where jay made that guy pay excessive comp for that legal titan?  Every person who titans on this server is now having the rug pulled out from under them and getting banned or forced to comp.  If we want to talk about fail titans, frankly, you owe the server an explanation as to why you didn't do anything about this...

Not even me.  Not even a friend of mine.  I dislike that gang. But some innocent person forced to pay this guy a ton of money for a legal titan. There are staff members on this server intentionally chasing the server population away.  

1 hour ago, billdroid said:

I find it weird that some chick who just started playing the server is acting like she knows things about how it’s run and doesn’t realize it’s honestly a miracle it’s still around

You have really gotta be retarded if you think I 'just started playing.'   My PID is linked ffs. 

1 hour ago, Forester said:

this has to be a sign of some sort of mental issue

+social rep.  You'll make staff someday dropping to your knees this fast for em.

• Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

first took ownership of it  @ Millennium is an expert of this era 😉 but after that it’s all been jokes. That was the one and only time Mako has convinced me to keep pushing forward.

I kinda miss those times. The forums were always popping, pot stirring to the max, shit talking back and forth, etc.

Now people/staff dislike me because I stir the pot but its no where near on scale to the old things I used to do.

• Like 1