Aegis/Mako Drama

16 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I kinda miss those times. The forums were always popping, pot stirring to the max, shit talking back and forth, etc.

Now people/staff dislike me because I stir the pot but its no where near on scale to the old things I used to do.

Nowhere near the shit I get up to 😕 

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

3. Sov is the queen of fail titans ain't nobody coming for that crown.

Also, you're a fat ginger bastard for that.  I didn't even bring it up but you let me serve a ban you 100% knew wasn't legit. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
30 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

Nowhere near the shit I get up to 😕 

I never went around making videos with AI voices of people, but there were MANY things that occured between my group of friends and @ Ryan group of friends…

There was a point in time that they “wire tapped” our friend group. They had Kedar who we were friends with join our channel and stream his teamspeak to discord so they could all listen in on what we were talking about. That shit is weird as fuck and cringey as fuck. One of our friends got permed off it.

Keep in mind there were Lead developers, Sr. Developers, Admins, mods, designers, sr. Apd all in on this listening into our convos. Maybe Ryan too idk tho.

You had people who just became a moderator (headless) dox a 13 year old ( @ maxg ) with a picture from his mothers facebook.

There we mass Rabid memes made by your truly and everyone else in our group usually with his face. Some of them still linger around (peter griffen have you seen this man’s ears, idiana jones boulder chasing him. The boulder had rabids face on it and indiana was “my IP”, and a lot more.)

I talked so much shit to Ryan that he hated me, now we’re good. But he was a bias lil cunt towards the beginning of his ownership ^_^.

• Like 2
Just now, Big Boss Fredo said:

I wish sov would make a video about me 😞

It would just be me talking about how awesome you are.   You are the shield that guards the realms of civs, from the furries at the APD.

• BlessUp 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

It would just be me talking about how awesome you are.   You are the shield that guards the realms of civs, from the furries at the APD.

I do it on purpose, when I’m on I make sure they are so distracted fighting me at HQ they can’t check red zones 

wanna know a fun fact? Rexo is the reason I learned the tier 1 vigi meta. Back then he stripped my tier 5 but I really didn’t care so I got it back after a week and a half. But I noticed he would follow me and try to strip me again for anything. Then I saw him and his goons body camping everybody in kavala including innocent vigis. I knew somebody had to punish these guys and I knew a lethal was not good enough. Shoutout to our chief of police for creating the guy who robbed every cop LMAO

Edited by Big Boss Fredo
  • BlessUp 1
3 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

I do it on purpose, when I’m on I make sure they are so distracted fighting me at HQ they can’t check red zones 

You steal so many weapons from the aggressors they call you Ukraine. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Grandma Gary said:

I think you're confusing me with @ CaloomClark  the APD newest LT.

If caloom knew someone were getting fucked over on the APD unfairly, he would intervene.  You saw an innocent player getting banned, and then another being forced to pay comp, for completely legal titan hits with staff under you making memes out of chasing people off the server with false bans and let it happen 😕   Caloom is better than you.. he does his job.

11 minutes ago, Big Boss Fredo said:

wanna know a fun fact? Rexo is the reason I learned the tier 1 vigi meta. Back then he stripped my tier 5 but I really didn’t care so I got it back after a week and a half. But I noticed he would follow me and try to strip me again for anything. Then I saw him and his goons body camping everybody in kavala including innocent vigis. I knew somebody had to punish these guys and I knew a lethal was not good enough. Shoutout to our chief of police for creating the guy who robbed every cop LMAO

You know what... I actually am going to make a video about you.  We collabing.

• BlessUp 1
  • Head Admin
7 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

If caloom knew someone were getting fucked over on the APD unfairly, he would intervene.  You saw an innocent player getting banned, and then another being forced to pay comp, for completely legal titan hits with staff under you making memes out of chasing people off the server with false bans and let it happen 😕   Caloom is better than you.. he does his job.

I remember not too long ago when he was the devil.

Literally all you have to do to enjoy a simple life is stop fail titaning everyone you see. 

Tis really that simple ^_^

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

I remember not too long ago when he was the devil.

Literally all you have to do to enjoy a simple life is stop fail titaning everyone you see. 

Tis really that simple ^_^

You can only make that joke because you know it's a joke.  The @ CaloomClark   I knew was a cunt when I didn't like him, but he was still a teenager when I knew him.    Then I played APD along side of him, and he was professional, courteous, and did his job well. 

You make jokes out of clear and evident injustices.   Players who pay for Oly+ only to be banned when they didn't even break any rules is basically scamming.   Olympus charges players for a service, and when random ass bans happen when those players are following the rules completely, you're denying them that service for no valid reason at all.  "Thanks for the money, but we're gonna take a day off that because @ Marcus wants to impress some bald chick."

90oizl.jpg

37 minutes ago, Skys said:

eta on war points being fixed

It got passed.  We'll see.  Check roundtables.   Getting that fix pushed, along with house offers was the last two things I did before quitting CC.  House offers coming soon.

5 minutes ago, The Antichrist said:

Players who pay for Oly+ only to be banned when they didn't even break any rules is basically scamming.   Olympus charges players for a service, and when random ass bans happen when those players are following the rules completely, you're denying them that service for no valid reason at all.  "Thanks for the money, but we're gonna take a day off that because @ Marcus wants to impress some bald chick."

You keep throwing IRL insults at me, where there is no space for any. I have refrained from using personal insults and I suggest you do, too. You have no idea about my situation, or about what is going on in my RL. You make up shit for gossip and try to pass it for truth. That's okay if you are doing it IG but when it comes to RL it shows bad taste and a lack of manners. 

You keep trying to deflect fault, when in fact, you just simply fucked up. And your whole spiel about Oly + members who shouldn't be banned cause it's a scam? Well, I pay for Oly+. That doesn't make me special. I expect to be banned when I fuck up. I expect to be treated like any other player on this server. I don't expect everything to go in my favour every time. Stop acting so entitled and if you want people to believe you, bring forward proof.

And just for a comparison. I fail titaned someone. I thought they moved away but was wrong in my perception. I got disputed, checked my video, admitted fault, and paid a 3mil comp. I apologized. If I had been banned, I would've been okay with it because I did fuck up. A lot can be easily fixed by being a decent human being and not an entitled, attention-seeking brat. Just saying. 

Just now, Leviathan said:

You keep throwing IRL insults at me, where there is no space for any. I have refrained from using personal insults and I suggest you do, too. You have no idea about my situation, or about what is going on in my RL. You make up shit for gossip and try to pass it for truth. That's okay if you are doing it IG but when it comes to RL it shows bad taste and a lack of manners. 

You keep trying to deflect fault, when in fact, you just simply fucked up. And your whole spiel about Oly + members who shouldn't be banned cause it's a scam? Well, I pay for Oly+. That doesn't make me special. I expect to be banned when I fuck up. I expect to be treated like any other player on this server. I don't expect everything to go in my favour every time. Stop acting so entitled and if you want people to believe you, bring forward proof.

And just for a comparison. I fail titaned someone. I thought they moved away but was wrong in my perception. I got disputed, checked my video, admitted fault, and paid a 3mil comp. I apologized. If I had been banned, I would've been okay with it because I did fuck up. A lot can be easily fixed by being a decent human being and not an entitled, attention-seeking brat. Just saying. 

Wait is that who you are?  I've just been ignoring you cause I thought you were some random trying to inject themselves into this situation, not some random who caused that whole situation.  

I didn't say Oly+ members shouldn't be banned, I said that poor handling of the ban process of innocent people who HAPPEN TO pay for Oly+ is akin to scamming, because I was very very clearly innocent in that situation.  

And don't play this personal insults innocent victim card.  I didn't even know who tf you were and you filed a player report on me in a 7 minute video where you were talking shit about me and hand't even seen me.  You get you're the aggressor here, and a simp staff member decided to ban me in your defense, probably messaging you asking if everythings ok and he's here if you need support after that terrible fail titan.  If any staff member with a clear head and a soft ... drink...  did that ticket I wouldn't have been banned.  Nobody just wanted to call it out and tell marcus he was wrong, and fraali doubled down for him.  

You can't post videos of you and your leashed simp calling me it and talking about how you and everyone else hates me WHEN I HAD ONLY SEEN YOU ONCE THAT I KNEW OF previously, and anything before that was on medic when I tipped you well and acted chill, and then play the victim when I point your you look like Jool from Farscape.

jool.jpg

2 hours ago, The Antichrist said:

Not one idea your entire time on CC.  

Also completely backed up by the idea sheets.

While Bojo was head he didn't require us to put ideas on the sheets so long as we participated elsewhere (Roundtables/Discord), so most (all) of fed council didn't use the sheets, but we all still actively discussed and brought up changes in our private gc.

BhuytUK.png Granted some of it is just waffle, a good amount of it is genuine suggestions/feedback on other members ideas.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, monster said:

While Bojo was head he didn't require us to put ideas on the sheets so long as we participated elsewhere (Roundtables/Discord), so most (all) of fed council didn't use the sheets, but we all still actively discussed and brought up changes in our private gc.

BhuytUK.png Granted some of it is just waffle, a good amount of it is genuine suggestions/feedback on other members ideas.

Hahaha.. Of everything said about you, this is what you come out with. 

It's akin to "This guy killed my dog and pissed on my bathroom floor" 
and you say "I did not piss on your bathroom floor"

Your credibility has been assassinated sir. 

90olep.jpg

Just now, The Antichrist said:

Hahaha.. Of everything said about you, this is what you come out with. 

I didn't watch the video but from what I've been told you think I cheated because I can't purchase the DLCs on steam, you're wrong, my account is restricted for excessive chargebacks from back in 2018 which restricts me from making any purchases on steam, I simply didn't care to find where you said it and respond, also whether or not you believe I cheated has 0 affect on me.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, monster said:

I didn't watch the video but from what I've been told you think I cheated because I can't purchase the DLCs on steam, you're wrong, my account is restricted for excessive chargebacks from back in 2018 which restricts me from making any purchases on steam, I simply didn't care to find where you said it and respond, also whether or not you believe I cheated has 0 affect on me.

"I didn't see the evidence, therefore it isn't real.  It's not worth a response."  Probably not saying anything woulda been preferable.  
I See You Smh GIF by Pudgy Penguins

LmpwZw
I do not like @ Mako .. never have never will but like you sound fuking stupid @ The Antichrist . wasted time watching that shit video full of lies and unproven conspiracies. here take this tin foil hat clown. @ monster not cheating.. he just gets 300 more fps then you.

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

LmpwZw
I do not like @ Mako .. never have never will but like you sound fuking stupid @ The Antichrist . wasted time watching that shit video full of lies and unproven conspiracies. here take this tin foil hat clown. @ monster not cheating.. he just gets 300 more fps then you.

I knew it was only a matter before you showed up Player: 76561198168313788.   I'd like to thank you for your contribution to sov drama, but unfortunately, we don't have any more room on the roster at this time, so you've been put on the waiting list.  Don't let this stop you from attempting random interjections in the future, Player: 76561198168313788.  

• Owner
2 hours ago, Millennium said:

I never went around making videos with AI voices of people, but there were MANY things that occured between my group of friends and @ Ryan group of friends…

There was a point in time that they “wire tapped” our friend group. They had Kedar who we were friends with join our channel and stream his teamspeak to discord so they could all listen in on what we were talking about. That shit is weird as fuck and cringey as fuck. One of our friends got permed off it.

Keep in mind there were Lead developers, Sr. Developers, Admins, mods, designers, sr. Apd all in on this listening into our convos. Maybe Ryan too idk tho.

You had people who just became a moderator (headless) dox a 13 year old ( @ maxg ) with a picture from his mothers facebook.

There we mass Rabid memes made by your truly and everyone else in our group usually with his face. Some of them still linger around (peter griffen have you seen this man’s ears, idiana jones boulder chasing him. The boulder had rabids face on it and indiana was “my IP”, and a lot more.)

I talked so much shit to Ryan that he hated me, now we’re good. But he was a bias lil cunt towards the beginning of his ownership ^_^.

Love you too 🥰 BUT IM SPITTING FACTS

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Ryan said:

There's been multiple promised donation goals that have never been paid out.  

CC has been demonstrably disempowered.  

Staff are not handling ban tickets in good faith and are actively banning innocent players.

Claxxy and Mako keep deleting and locking channels to censor CC.

There needs to be a rework.  

• Head Admin
22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

It was interesting watching your relationship with @ Millennium  develop but at the end of the day love him or hate him I can confidently say he probably never paid a Rabbi to chew off his foreskin.

Maybe.

• Like 1
  • Skull 1
  • Sad 1