Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ill see you all soon!

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know that I wont be around after friday for atleast a couple of weeks. As some of you may already know, my mom is not doing well at all and she took a really bad turn last night. She has stage 4 cancer everywhere in her body and I need to go see her before it is too late. If you all wouldnt mind keep her and my family in your thoughts and prayers. I will miss you all and I can't wait to get back to gaming with all of you. Love you guys. Don't have too much fun without me!

• Like 3

Im really sorry to hear that. I hope your mother will be ok, and I hope for the best. It really brings a tear to my eye when stuff like this happens, especially when it involves cancer let alone stage 4. You will be missed for the time that your gone, be sure to go and give your mom a real big hug. I hope she'll be ok :(

• Like 1

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you all know that I wont be around after friday for atleast a couple of weeks. As some of you may already know, my mom is not doing well at all and she took a really bad turn last night. She has stage 4 cancer everywhere in her body and I need to go see her before it is too late. If you all wouldnt mind keep her and my family in your thoughts and prayers. I will miss you all and I can't wait to get back to gaming with all of you. Love you guys. Don't have too much fun without me!

Praying for an immediate turn in the situation Pink. 

• Like 1

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, may god give her strenght to keep fighting and may god give you and your family strength to support her for ever and allways.. May god be with you and your family and protect you from all harm and evil and guide you trough the tough time... 

• Like 1
  • Admin

Oh no Pinky.  I am so sorry about this.  My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  I know it is going to be a rough road so you need to be tough both mentally and physically.  I wish everything turns around for your mother, give her all the love and support she needs.  Hope to see you soon... with good news :) 

• Like 1

Piiiiink..  :(  Sorry to hear about this, you and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you can keep your head up through these difficult times.  We are all here if you need anything.  Stand tall, and hang in there buddy.  Hope all the best for you!!

• Like 1