Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Where is the best place to live in the World?

This is just a random thread to see what people think about where is the best place to live and why, Ima just say that West coast is the Best coast, 'nuff said.

#WestIsBest #USA #CakeIsTrash #FiteMeCake

Was this thread an excuse for me to challenge Cake? The world may never know.

Edited by Vicious_Guinea_Pig

DP 25 is pretty good. You can store moonshine ingredients in your house here, and just do offroad runs to the processor, which is not that far down the road. Then Rebel is right next to DP 25. A short 3 minute walk and you are there. The tourism at DP 25 isn't great. I think that is because it is right next to the Rebel Outpost. We get lots of rowdy criminals in our bars and restaurants here. Sometimes my wife and I are just trying to have a nice date out on the town at a local restaurant, and then some hooligan comes darting down the road in his hatchback, and nearly totals my car. I just wish that the Rebel Outpost wasn't so close. Other than that there are many great families here at DP 25, and there is a nice little Elementary school here too. The High school kids take the bus to Pygros to go to school though. Also it's really close to the coast, so you can get some nice walks on the beach here. It's a great little town, other than the visitors we get here. And the moonshine business is great here, just don't tell the cops ;)

• Like 2

I really enjoy DP 19. There is a few friendly neighbors such as Moob,Dejay, TheRealKyle, and other various MC members. On top of that the herion market is booming. All you need is a SUV or a Tempest Device and you can fill your house with Herion and do it straight out of your house! No need for a truck or anything. On top of that its fairly quiet, there is the occasional offroad noob or SUV noob but a simple rook usually takes care of them. You also get free herion from it! The location isnt to bad, fairly close to Pygros but not close enough to where the cops come and bully me all of the time. There is still lots of houses available, i would be more than happy to see some of you move in.

I really enjoy DP 19. There is a few friendly neighbors such as Moob,Dejay, TheRealKyle, and other various MC members. On top of that the herion market is booming. All you need is a SUV or a Tempest Device and you can fill your house with Herion and do it straight out of your house! No need for a truck or anything. On top of that its fairly quiet, there is the occasional offroad noob or SUV noob but a simple rook usually takes care of them. You also get free herion from it! The location isnt to bad, fairly close to Pygros but not close enough to where the cops come and bully me all of the time. There is still lots of houses available, i would be more than happy to see some of you move in.

What is Herion?