The hate has to stop

Recently a good friend of mine made a post about how he feel about the current situation in APD, and he got chewed up and yelled at by both APD members, civs and SAPD, even the chief fell down on the same level av every hater in this community.. Why is there so much hate? People have told me that they are afraid to stay in this community cause of all the hate on the forums, people take one look and they run away cause they don't wanna be a victim or apart of all this hate.. I agree that making a post about it is not the correct way og handling things, but i am both ashamed and embarassed to witness SAPD and how they handled it.. I am sad that this community has turned into every man for itself.. The hate has to stop cause this hate will destroy this community, the hate has to stop cause it frightens thoose who wants to join us.. If SAPD can't handle things on a pro and humane level, then who's gonna set an example for others to follow? 

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2
  • Head Admin

Did you even read anything past the first post?

He got off extremely lightly considering the shit he said.

At the end of the day this is an online community, the so called haters are going to pop up and if you cant handle being called a nasty name on the internet...

• Like 3

I did read it all Gary, and you out of all people should've handled it differently, if people see that the Chief of police who is also the Head Admin behaves like that, then there is nothing to stop everyone else from doing the same.. I do not agree with his methods of dealing with his problems, but it makes me sad to see all the hate he got.. I've been there myself, and it hurts so much watching thoose who should step forwards as good examples for others join the ranks of thoose who hates and talks down on everyone else on a daily basis, Even Devil agreed that this is not they way it should've been handled by SAPD and thoose who are sworn to keep this community on its track...

So i am dissapointed in you and the rest of SAPD Gary, that being said he said somethings that never should've been said, but it does not justify all the shit he got... The kid is in pain, he needs us to support him, not push him away

Teddy, maybe you didn't see the part where he made fun of BooBoo about his friend dying.  He could be your mother for all I care, you should realize what he said and how awful it was.  I don't care about MCPD or MC in general, but fuck if you think that man deserves anything but shame and a match to his personal belongings.  You're almost as bad as him.  I think what Gary and everyone else said was NOTHING compared to what he should have gotten. 

And I now have a respect for BooBoo that I haven't felt before.  He handled it in a way that made me smile.

So maybe instead of complaining about your poor friend's feelings, you should-

1. pray for BooBoo's friend and his family.
  2. shove your head so far in a hole that we can't hear you bitch all the time.
  3. sow your mouth shut because we are all tired of the bullshit that flows out your mouth.
  4. fuck off.

Pick one.

~Koko

• Like 8

It's tic for tac, if your gonna come in an be like, "MCPD, no one deserved their promotion" and talk down on the entire APD, then most likely people are gonna talk shit back to, not to mention when adaptation tried to mock booboo for what happend to his pal.

• Like 1

I did see that part Koko, and belive me i pray for his friend and his family EVERY SINGLE day.... I do not agree with how it was handled AT all, and belive me i've told Adapation that he was way out of line with that comment..... 

But i am not just talking about this situtation with Adaption, it is one just one it the line of many situations where things shoul've been handled way different that it was handled...

Frankly i do not care what you think i should do, cause i know first hand how it is to loose a close friend... 

Keep in mind i have to live with the fact that my friend got shot in the back by a cold blooded killer consumed by hate for everyone with a different skin colour then white... 

So you can either hate me, or love me.. BUT the hate in this community needs to stop, or else it will destroy it. 

Then you need to start with yourself Teddy because you complain and bitch all the time.  Then you wonder why people don't like you!  Every time I talk to you all I hear is, "he owes me a comp" "you're breaking a rule!"  I don't think I've held RP with you for more than 20 minutes!

This has nothing to do with my past Koko, i've changed.. I was consumed by hate and anger that could've sent me on a awful path.. I took a break and came back stronger then ever and every day i am on i remind myself of how i was and that i never wanna go back to where i ended up before i turned it around to what it is today.. 

We all have IRL shit to struggle with, but this is not the place nor time to bring it up Koko.

Like i said you can either hate me or love me, but i've changed, and if you or anyone try to change that back to what it was i will be deeply dissapointed 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Meanwhile I'm just sitting here playing with my Johnson. 

I'mma stay outta the drama for once. Probably would end up with a harassment ban. 

It's not about creating drama moob, this is about trying to improve something that to many agrees with, but few are willing to admit it in fear of getting roasted and hated because they want to make this better. I do not agree with the things that anyone said in Adaptations post.. I myself wanted to roast Adaption for the comment he made about Booboos friend, but he is still my friend and i took it up with him by texting him privatly instead of in full public view.. You know what i've been trough more than anyone regarding my past with MC, and you also know the amount of repsect i have botten for all you guys after i came back from my break

• Head Admin

Good fucking god Fluffy do you even read the shit you type? Adaptation brought his shit to the open forums instead of coming to us about it.  The initial responses where quite mild compared to what could have been said, but after his comment about Booboo he is lucky he is still welcome in Olympus at all.

I'm glad you found god and are dealing with your midlife crisis or whatever but your holier than thou attitude is seriously starting to wear thin.  You keep spouting the same stuff over and over adding fuel to the fire.

For once Fluffy just STFU.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Good fucking god Fluffy do you even read the shit you type? Adaptation brought his shit to the open forums instead of coming to us about it.  The initial responses where quite mild compared to what could have been said, but after his comment about Booboo he is lucky he is still welcome in Olympus at all.

I'm glad you found god and are dealing with your midlife crisis or whatever but your holier than thou attitude is seriously starting to wear thin.  You keep spouting the same stuff over and over adding fuel to the fire.

For once Fluffy just STFU.

This is exactly what i am talking about Gary, THIS type of attitude towards other people in this community... 

Am i the only one to really that this is destroying this community?? People are seriously afraid to join us, and when it gets spoken of it just lands on more hate.. This has nothing to do with adding fire, this is about trying to do things differntly, trying to get people to see the bigger picture and how much this is hurting this community.. 

• Like 1
  • Head Admin

There is 0 hate n this post.  Perhaps look up what that word means.  You are involving yourself in something that doesn't involve you.  Adaptations is a malignant piece of shit, the evidence is there for all to see 100% thanks to himself.  You are defending someone who openly spouted hate and here you come defending him.

I wasn't made an admin because I let little shits like him get away with shit like that.  You come in here asking for things to be handled better and act more professional.  The professional thing to do would have been to hide the post so nobody else could see it but you know what Fluffy?  He fucking DESERVED what he got.  I honestly cannot fathom how you are not understanding this.  He is a toxic waste of life and his hate is what damages communities like this.  You have your cannons pointed in the wrong direction bud.

• Like 1

I do nor defend his actions or aprove them, and this is not just about this incident.. I am talking about every single time someone posts something good or bad they get roasted, talked down on, hated and so on... And when i adress the problem I get hated for it... 

33 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

There is 0 hate n this post.  Perhaps look up what that word means.  You are involving yourself in something that doesn't involve you.  Adaptations is a malignant piece of shit, the evidence is there for all to see 100% thanks to himself.  You are defending someone who openly spouted hate and here you come defending him.

I wasn't made an admin because I let little shits like him get away with shit like that.  You come in here asking for things to be handled better and act more professional.  The professional thing to do would have been to hide the post so nobody else could see it but you know what Fluffy?  He fucking DESERVED what he got.  I honestly cannot fathom how you are not understanding this.  He is a toxic waste of life and his hate is what damages communities like this.  You have your cannons pointed in the wrong direction bud.

Never seen Gary like this/ I'm scared. :O

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
34 minutes ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

I do nor defend his actions or aprove them, and this is not just about this incident.. I am talking about every single time someone posts something good or bad they get roasted, talked down on, hated and so on... And when i adress the problem I get hated for it... 

You need to loo up the definition of "banter".  You make it sound like everyone hates everyone which simply isn't the case.  Most of the time it's people who know each other joking about.  Also if people using mean words on the internet distress you so much you have the option to stop reading their posts.  Problem solved.

I am not talking about me Gary, i am talking about trying to better this community.. When my own friends tells me that they don't wanna join this community after taking a look at the forums and then something has to change..!§

5 hours ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

This has nothing to do with my past Koko, i've changed..

Like i said you can either hate me or love me, but i've changed

Have to point out that you were raging at me in the medic TS and days prior to that you accused me of exploiting because I leaped over a wall and full-auto'd you... and honestly I think you're just playing devil's advocate because it's a "loud-play" and brings attention to your Irrelevant Existence. 

This community and game does have a "Toxicity" issue.. but you're expecting us to sympathize with someone that made the most toxic-statement ever on these forums? Hmm... 

• Like 3

I never raged at you in the medic TS, i simply made a suggestion wich was politly denied because it was neither the time or place to talk about it.. and it was never a accusation, it got sorted out by a few messages sent between us