Player Harassment

Harassment  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Harassment is a subject that has made me curious recently in our little community.

• You have been harassed in the community.
    • You feel you may have been harassed and never sent a ticket to a moderator for confirmation.
    • You have never been harassed.

It is a subject that has recently throughout gameplay and forum reading that caught my attention. I am interested to see the amount of people that say they have/haven't/felt that they have been harassed in game.

So basically, if you felt you have been harassed beyond standard measures people use in online interaction or not at all. Please feel free to mark the multiple choice boxes for me.

One specification I will make is that this is a pole on any harassment in Olympus Entertainment game servers etc. I don't want a pole on a five year old calling you a $#@^ @^%@$&@$ !#$^!#^ &@$%&$@ in CoD Morder ops 5.  :blink:

lolcat.jpg

The thing is, I've been harassed, but not in a way like, "your gahy."  In a way that has to do with my gender and very consistently creepy.  It was dealt with, but I feel like my vote is different than everyone else's.  Not to lessen what other's feel, but I'd like others to consider this when voting.  Is your harassment really a problem? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Hes from Carrickfergus he is 100% catholic.

Wow Gary stop harassing him or he's going to go make another shit post like this.

10 hours ago, babooshka said:

this is literally pathetic.  it's the internet.  if you're being "harassed" turn off your pc

While your input is valued. I find your solution useless. As I stated this harassment is beyond standard online trolling, name calling, etc. 

14 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

why is there no option that says "i have harassed others" that one would really fit here! :D looking at you gary :(

Hehehe, I made this to see the numyers affected. Any numbers surroundin 'I have harassed. Would be skewed beyond regular poll skewing.

10 hours ago, Koko said:

The thing is, I've been harassed, but not in a way like, "your gahy."  In a way that has to do with my gender and very consistently creepy.  It was dealt with, but I feel like my vote is different than everyone else's.  Not to lessen what other's feel, but I'd like others to consider this when voting.  Is your harassment really a problem? 

I could throw a sexual harassment or something equivalent but I made this post to be as anonymous as possible. Obviously if there were two votes for sexual harassment. It would most likely be you and Dezree.

not only that but all these guys would check it for fun. One just has to read the comments. O_o

9 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

Hes from Carrickfergus he is 100% catholic.

Stop harassing. :P

Jk. We expect this from you so it isn't.

It is non physical, yes I understand some take it seriously, and sadly you cant mute everyone, but this being a game, an online one at that, it will happen, maybe not to everyone, but most everyone.

Simple as that, if it is severe contact an admin for administrative action.

Snake harrases me ever fucking day

<11:34:25> You were kicked from the server by "Snake" (youre literally a fucking braindead idiot)

<19:24:54> You were kicked from the server by "Snake"

<19:24:59> You were kicked from the server by "Snake"

<19:25:07> You were kicked from the server by "Snake"

i have hundreds more of these.