1 hour ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

:( all those poor deputy's are not gonna be able to taze anyone

If the deputies would learn to use the PO7 instead of complaining about it, then it would be better for them. All I see is them trying to shoot them in the chest, you have to shoot in the legs. Plus, a study that DocJoe did shows that GA's actually take more damage from pistol than a Tact Vest Khaki.

1 hour ago, Ham said:

If the deputies would learn to use the PO7 instead of complaining about it, then it would be better for them. All I see is them trying to shoot them in the chest, you have to shoot in the legs. Plus, a study that DocJoe did shows that GA's actually take more damage from pistol than a Tact Vest Khaki.

1 hour ago, ramblerx said:

Tac vest and GA have same armor.. only difference the GA can take more explosion damage. 

For po7- what ham said, shoot for the legs and you will 1-2 shot taze everytime 

These are corporals ^^^^
#Stingfordeputies

4 minutes ago, Phizx said:

These are corporals ^^^^
#Stingfordeputies

Stings won't go to deputies ever. On one hand they need to learn to use their voice. On the other, if some cop decides to be an abusive asshole or just makes a ton of mistakes, at least with a P07 he can't do a ton of damage.

1 hour ago, ramblerx said:

Tac vest and GA have same armor.. only difference the GA can take more explosion damage. 

For po7- what ham said, shoot for the legs and you will 1-2 shot taze everytime 

Pretty sure you're wrong about the GA and Tac vest.

Whatever the armor stats say, the GA has always absorbed more damage than the tac vest. You're right that it tanks explosive damage but we've tested the GA and Tac vest so many times. Usually takes 3 MX shots to down the GA and 2 shots to down a tac vest. Will have to do another test since the 3DEN update though, I haven't tested since then.

36 minutes ago, McDili said:

Stings won't go to deputies ever. On one hand they need to learn to use their voice. On the other, if some cop decides to be an abusive asshole or just makes a ton of mistakes, at least with a P07 he can't do a ton of damage.

Pretty sure you're wrong about the GA and Tac vest.

Whatever the armor stats say, the GA has always absorbed more damage than the tac vest. You're right that it tanks explosive damage but we've tested the GA and Tac vest so many times. Usually takes 3 MX shots to down the GA and 2 shots to down a tac vest. Will have to do another test since the 3DEN update though, I haven't tested since then.

idk, you'd have to ask DocJoe about it, he did some testing. GA's take higher caliber rounds better, and tac vests take lower caliber rounds better, that's what he said :P

Just now, Ham said:

idk, you'd have to ask DocJoe about it, he did some testing. GA's take higher caliber rounds better, and tac vests take lower caliber rounds better, that's what he said :P

Also worth considering that the GA protects a broader area than the Tac vest.

Spent $100 dollars for no reason. If I would have know that they were going to be available for everyone I would have just waited. So now I basically spent $100 on a hatchback sport skin. What do legacy donors get?

• Like 1