Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Bubbaloo, you were one of the best Sr. APD in my opinion. You were the one that gave me my Training and it was the best thing ever. Cya around still a great moderator :)

• Like 1
  • Admin

Hehe. Thank you for the comments. Also, I'll still be around but as a full time mod ;). You are right @talindor I will be stealing your flashbangs more often. Also, @Linka where is your retirement post? You have to make it official. We the kool kidz are doing it :) 

Just now, Bubbaloo said:

Hehe. Thank you for the comments. Also, I'll still be around but as a full time mod ;). You are right @talindor I will be stealing your flashbangs more often. Also, @Linka where is your retirement post? You have to make it official. We the kool kidz are doing it :) 

can't afford to 

ill be flamed :(

• Admin
Just now, Linka said:

can't afford to 

ill be flamed :(

But you are THE LINKA. I babysat you back then :(. I won't let you get flamed! 

It is sad to see you leave the APD ,Bubbaloo. You pushed me to play cop more and try to secure a corporal spot, you helped me along the way with that along with many other things, like banning me for killing you with binoculars. But, You as a moderator, will do great things. <3

• Like 1
  • Admin
6 minutes ago, Ham said:

It is sad to see you leave the APD ,Bubbaloo. You pushed me to play cop more and try to secure a corporal spot, you helped me along the way with that along with many other things, like banning me for killing you with binoculars. But, You as a moderator, will do great things. <3

I see potential in everyone. You my good sir had the potential to become a Corporal so I sought out to make sure you got noticed. And you did. Proud of you for that. I will ban you again if you try to kill me with binoculars, they are MY boniculars. Also, I will still be here for anything you need. Just message me on my Burrito channel :) 

• Like 1
  • Admin
2 minutes ago, DoctorK said:

Gonna miss seeing you around the coffee pot Bubbaloo. I know that for myself and many of the other newer faces in the APD you were a go-to for questions. Hope to see you around, and that being a full-time mod brings you the joy it should.

Thanks buddy. It will. You can still come to me with any questions and/or concerns. ;)

• Admin
Just now, JBruesch said:

Sad to see you leave the APD :( I know you were always one of the favorites among the server and you were always very helpful. Hopefully ill see you again some time. You mind if i add you on steam?

Sure thing man. Thanks for that. And I'll still be around. Even playing cop from time to time ;)

7 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

Well. Boys and girls. Seeing as a lot of you know who I am. You know, the 31 year old APD officer who likes to process people in Spanish for the mere satisfaction of confusing them and for the lolz. I decided to make a little thread so that everyone is on the same page about me stepping down from the Sergeant position on the APD.

I got burnt out. It happens. I was not having as much fun anymore. Also, the past week I didn't play I thought to myself why?. I am enjoying my responsibilities as a Moderator for Olympus a lot and I feel like I can really make a bigger impact if I fully dedicate myself to that. 

Don't get me wrong, I still love the APD and you will see me play the role from time to time but I will be around a lot more on the administrative side of things from now on. I felt that I was not going to dedicate the time and energy the Sergeant position deserves. Even though I only recently started being absent, I didn't want to be that guy. The guy that everyone talks about " Where is Bubbaloo?, SLACKER! ". I figured I stepped down before I would let that happen and be remembered for what I was and not for my absence. 

I know I left an impact for some of you and I am glad you found in me the trust to talk about anything you ever needed. I am deeply honored. I will still be around for everyone. I will be around for Olympus as a whole, as a mentor and a friend. Don't be afraid to send me a MSG on TS to talk to me about anything. I really like helping people out and I really do it from the heart. You can all still count on me. 

I want to thank EVERYONE in the APD for making me what I was and for helping me achieve my goals. Know that with the Chief of Police @McDiliand the rest of the members currently managing the APD everything will be alright and I am sure they will find a suitable replacement for me that will put as much effort and care for the APD as I did. Never doubt their dedication to the APD as I have never seen a group of people more in sync and dedicated than our current APD faction. 

Again, I will still be around and will be more than happy to help anyone in need. To answer any and all questions you might have and give my Burrito elderly advice to those who seek my enchilada wisdom. 

Lots of love,

Bubbaloo ;)

Thanks B00BAL0000,

We thank you for your service.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

I see potential in everyone. You my good sir had the potential to become a Corporal so I sought out to make sure you got noticed. And you did. Proud of you for that. I will ban you again if you try to kill me with binoculars, they are MY boniculars. Also, I will still be here for anything you need. Just message me on my Burrito channel :) 

• Like 1

inb4 the only reason you stepped down is so you can finally scat in kavala And  catch those rdmers also try to relax in the buidling that  your lawn mowing business is, near diving shop 
Wiill miss your horrible ghost-hawk skills. 

• Like 1
On March 21, 2016 at 4:00 PM, Ham said:

wait a minute you can kill people with binos