Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Epi-Pen Poll

Epi-Pens a good idea?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Epi-Pens

• Great idea!
    • Not so great idea.

Like bloodbags, epi-pen seems like something I won't end up using. Not because of the way it's implemented, but the price. Not spending 9800 for a full heal and not spending 35k for a revive. I'll wait for medic or respawn. I do appreciate the OS and Sr R&R for coming with a compromise with this as it may prove me wrong and be extremely useful and cost worthy.

I feel like this is the same argument from a different post, so I'm only going to post once. Regardless of stance, whether you want defibs, you want epi-pens, you want neither, or you want 3RIP unbanned, the devs have spoken. You're not going to see change at the snap of your fingers, no matter how much we talk about it on the forumns.

Here is my opinion: "Compromise is not about losing. It is about deciding that the other person has just as much right to be happy with the end result as you do." Just because you have wanted defibs for so long and aren't getting them, doesn't mean you should treat what you are getting as complete shit. That's just being ungrateful.

Just let the epi-pens have their field day, and once you've tried them out then go back to shitposting if you don't like them. All arguing right now is going to do is upset the devs who already do more than most to keep new things coming to Altis.

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

I mean I guess it's better then having defibs

8 hours ago, DoctorK said:

Regardless of stance, whether you want defibs, you want epi-pens, you want neither, or you want 3RIP unbanned, the devs have spoken. 

Lol....+1