REMOVE GHOST HAWKS ETC

4 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

If you're referring to when I shot your Taru Transport out of the sky for evading, you could've avoided that by landing. Taru Transports are legal... In any case, only 12 people have access to Ghosthawks. 12... Anybody with 3/4s of a Mil on this server can buy a Titan and shoot one down. I don't see a problem here.

Well Said Boss.

5 hours ago, Fat Clemenza said:

If you're referring to when I shot your Taru Transport out of the sky for evading, you could've avoided that by landing. Taru Transports are legal... In any case, only 12 people have access to Ghosthawks. 12... Anybody with 3/4s of a Mil on this server can buy a Titan and shoot one down. I don't see a problem here.

uhmmmm I believe you mean 15 :D

7 hours ago, Balistic said:

I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this but Ghost Hawks are very over powered. If you are flying are taru bench for say, a ghost hawk is behind you. They give you 3 warnings in the matter of 15 seconds. If you land it get seized your gun is seized and you might get a half ticket. do not have that much money. TOO BAD, they do not reason with you. If you decide to evade welp, you get shot, I evaded with a taru and got shot from behind it, that ghost hawk mini gun goes through anything. I honestly think the cop force is over powered. They have no form of nlr, not saying they should have the same as civs but they should not be able to come as many times as they want. Cops do not even have to rebuy gear like WTF is that shit. Another thing is they will put on sirens without rp. Cops wana act like it is real life all the time so why do you not wait like 15 seconds before pursuing me, pretend you are pulling up my license plate or something. Basically I think the cops are just favored. 

Well, maybe you should just land.

2 hours ago, Bahadur said:

Most of the APD flying the ghosthawks are shit pilots anyways, can out-maneuver and speed away from them in an M900, not to mention they can't shoot straight forward, above, or directly below them.

It's not the pilot 8/10 times, the ghost hawk is a whale of a heli any sharp turn and you drop a lot of altitude so there's an art to flying the hawk then you gotta have gunners that know how to aim n shoot. 

• Admin
On 5/30/2016 at 2:21 AM, RogueMK said:

It's not the pilot 8/10 times, the ghost hawk is a whale of a heli any sharp turn and you drop a lot of altitude so there's an art to flying the hawk then you gotta have gunners that know how to aim n shoot. 

Rogue I beg to differ. Ghosthawk's are bad if only Bubbaloo is flying them :P 

• Like 1

In really think they should nerf the Ghost Hawk a bit. The reason being is that it sherds through everything, and your right when your sitting in a Taru Transport its Ripperoni for you. Even though Rebel has so much weapon selection to take that thing down its still hard when your being shredded by M134 Minigun.. 

Just now, Nikot33n said:

In really think they should nerf the Ghost Hawk a bit. The reason being is that it sherds through everything, and your right when your sitting in a Taru Transport its Ripperoni for you. Even though Rebel has so much weapon selection to take that thing down its still hard when your being shredded by M134 Minigun.. 

it doesn't need to be nerfed. Good players can take care of them.

4 minutes ago, Nikot33n said:

@G.O.A.T. Chased me in a Ghosthawk, while I had a taru, his gunners shot me with a shit-ton of bullets and I came out without anything being damaged on it. What are you on about m8?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, FuzyDice said:

@G.O.A.T. Chased me in a Ghosthawk, while I had a taru, his gunners shot me with a shit-ton of bullets and I came out without anything being damaged on it. What are you on about m8?

K bro listen alright. I said to NERF it because its a little too big a challenge to go against. Maybe if they add a Rebel Chopper that has maybe the same weapons on it would work but right at this moment its too much. but I understand its easy to take out but its all timing, they give you warning shots, so you jump out with a Titan they are going to destroy you.. For example My Teammate and I were being chased by a Ghost Hawk and it took them 3-5 minutes to get us because we got out and shot out the gunner gunning it that was a deputy then the rest of the guys from the chopper jumped out and tazed us. This is what I was saying is that if they were EXPERIENCED gunners they would sherd us. Its the Gun not the person. 

2 hours ago, Nikot33n said:

K bro listen alright. I said to NERF it because its a little too big a challenge to go against. Maybe if they add a Rebel Chopper that has maybe the same weapons on it would work but right at this moment its too much. but I understand its easy to take out but its all timing, they give you warning shots, so you jump out with a Titan they are going to destroy you.. For example My Teammate and I were being chased by a Ghost Hawk and it took them 3-5 minutes to get us because we got out and shot out the gunner gunning it that was a deputy then the rest of the guys from the chopper jumped out and tazed us. This is what I was saying is that if they were EXPERIENCED gunners they would sherd us. Its the Gun not the person. 

no, it's the person. Play smart and don't jump out? Fly straight up? Go to cover and land? 

congrats, you got fucked. cops are under-powered, stop complaining.

2 hours ago, Nikot33n said:

Civilians get 7.62 and GAs. We do not need rebel helicopters.

On 5/29/2016 at 5:24 PM, RogueMK said:

ghosthawks are in no way "overpowered" if you know how you can take out a ghosthawk very easy, titans are good deterants and 50cal well... if you can shoot one of those then 9/10 times that ghosthawk is either going down or damaged enough for it to leave and repair.

Ok, very true, now what about the people who do not have the money to carry a titan with them at all times or even buy a 50 cal when you know there is not going to be a garage right near where you are getting chased, like lets be real here.

On 5/29/2016 at 5:23 PM, Fat Clemenza said:

First of all you were flying, so you were not the one to shoot me out, and second like i said to the other guy. no one is going to be carrying a titan around 24/7 or going to be near a garage all the time granted if they can even afford a 50.

Edited by Balistic

Countless ghosthawks have been brought down/stolen/blown-up by capable players and their respected gangs. If you and your fellow few are not able to do this, then you need to adapt/adjust/change your game plan. Take a page from any one of these gangs that have succeeded on multiple occasions of taking out a ghosthawk. Im gonna close with an example, because really all it takes is simple planing and thinking (and a calm,cool, pilot). A ghosthawk chases you/friend, and during that predictable chase, that amazing juking pilot kites them to a garage where you (smart thinker) pulls out a 50 cal and go nutz! Blac...er ghosthawk down, you did it, you took out a extremely expensive weapon the APD has and I am sure that  unfortunate senior officer would have to wait awhile to accumulate the funds it takes to operate a new one.

18 hours ago, Linka said:

no, it's the person. Play smart and don't jump out? Fly straight up? Go to cover and land? 

congrats, you got fucked. cops are under-powered, stop complaining.

You mean land and cover? anyway I like how you don't listen. I said I was in a SUV and we were in a field that I didn't say before but yeah.. There is more people that hate it then like it in here because they EXPERIENCED a attack by it I'm sure, and it's hard to get a way when on land.. Now I'm not here to argue with you. I'm just stating my point.

1 minute ago, Nikot33n said:

You mean land and cover? anyway I like how you don't listen. I said I was in a SUV and we were in a field that I didn't say before but yeah.. There is more people that hate it then like it in here because they EXPERIENCED a attack by it I'm sure, and it's hard to get a way when on land.. Now I'm not here to argue with you. I'm just stating my point.

It's not a good point though, we shot down 5 ghost Hawks yesterday.