Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

why is it so difficult to be adp?

i got on the site, had a hell of a time trying to find what im supposed to do to be a cop, read the rules, and filled out the thing, and now im waiting, but why does being a cop have to be such a pain in the ass, there were four senior adp members on here and im still waiting, its almost been an hour and a half. Am i the only one bothered by this inconvenient process? 

People have lives, 1:30 is nothing for a wait time. Be patient or don't apply. The reason the process is like this is to hopefully weed out the retards. If it wasn't like this any old retard could just apply and be a cop. Whats the ADP btw im a little confused i thought you were trying to become a cop?

• Like 3

People have lives, not everyone is constantly ready to do interviews and such. There is more for Senior APD to do then just interviews, quite a bit more. If you aren't patient enough to wait for an interview/application to go through, you simply aren't patient enough to take on the role of a cop. Be patient my friend, a Senior member will get to you eventually.

Think about it from their point of view they have to deal with apd apps and crap like that all day 1:30 as dustin said is nothing i waited like a week then another week to just get my test but i have seen just a little bit of the process they have to go through and trust me its no just as simple as accepted 

• Like 1

If you don't have patience during this tedious process, then being an actual cop will be hard. Wait for your time and it'll come. Keep in mind that Senior APD that do interview have their own IRL things to do aside from all the administrative things they do behind the scenes, so sometimes interviews aren't priority.

Coming from a senior apd member like everyone said above we have lives too I have been so busy with work lately I barely had the time to get on this week just be patient and quiet down because I can promise you by making that post you just did will only make you waiting for your test even more delayed by pissing off the senior apd.

30 minutes ago, babylegs said:

i got on the site, had a hell of a time trying to find what im supposed to do to be a cop, read the rules, and filled out the thing, and now im waiting, but why does being a cop have to be such a pain in the ass, there were four senior adp members on here and im still waiting, its almost been an hour and a half. Am i the only one bothered by this inconvenient process? 

i waited 6 and a half hours to be apd and that was the best 6 and a half hours :FeelsBad:

1 hour ago, babylegs said:

29 minutes ago, Talindor said:

I waited a week and a half in 2014

As Talindor said, He's waited a week and a half. I waited about 3 minutes. The times vary and you'll just have to be patient in order to get interviewed.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Dustin87 said:

Same dude there was like 3 SAPD that could actually do tests lmao. Newly Crowned SGT Devil finally gave me mine, I was his first interview 

Hamomoose gave me mine,

Always remember your first....

Lieutenant Grandma Gary accepted my ticket three to five days after my applications and Sergeant HamOfMoose gave me my Deputy Test about a week later. It should also be noted that Adi and I were in the same Deputy Training Class back when they did a dozen guys at a time. Good times. I'd say the APD has improved vastly in terms of ticket response times and acceptance-to-interview times since then. 

sorry about making this post, altogether i was just wanting to enjoy some altis life but got impatient waiting 3+ hours just to play, dont worry, i got over my impatience and found something to do other than refresh my computer every five minutes

Edited by babylegs
2 hours ago, babylegs said:

sorry about making this post, altogether i was just wanting to enjoy some altis life but got impatient waiting 3+ hours just to play, dont worry, i got over my impatience and found something to do other than refresh my computer every five minutes

You could have played plenty of Altis Life while you waited. Could have practiced in the Vigi role, or just did whatever you wanted on civ.