Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Rogue

Olympus Dying? (Make Olympus Great Again)

39 posts in this topic

ClickBait.

Olympus aint dying and wont anytime soon. Sure player count might bounce up n down but that dont mean shit.

Olympus is already great

3 people like this

Don'tcha know? Olympus has been dead for 2 years!

3 people like this

D                                                                      Carrier lites

F

i

b

S

Edited by Fernando_
7 people like this

I remember Olympus, and i'm sure a few others do when Zues was the man in charge. 

I remember Olympus when the Admins would have to intervene in situations because the cops couldn't handle things on their own.

We called it getting Zues'd and it happened a few times. 

That was the good old days, when possums were possums and mammoths were mammoths. 

1 person likes this

Olympus has fallen...

kek

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Produs said:

I remember Olympus, and i'm sure a few others do when Zues was the man in charge. 

I remember Olympus when the Admins would have to intervene in situations because the cops couldn't handle things on their own.

That was the good old days, when possums were possums and mammoths were mammoths. 

These days it's called getting the @Peter Long special.

<3 u Peter!

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Not Important said:

I agree, #BringbackAce

Ill resign from APD 

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Produs said:

:FeelsBad:

If we do NOT add defibs Olympus will die

maybe just add a purchasable dopamine shot for civs you can carry on you, but it would cost like twice the amount of epi-pens and would take up another 10 space. 

Ace was right,mcpd entertainment killed olympus!

2 people like this

add what people want and maybe some old players will come back.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

These days it's called getting the @Peter Long special.

<3 u Peter!

Do you like boats?

Can we please add a a revive gun ( I want to shoot revive my mates

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Kanger said:

Ace was right,mcpd entertainment killed olympus!

:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

I feel as while the player count is rising, the quality of the server is declining. I remember back when MC was a huge power house, PcP was around, and you couldn't drive a car without getting blown up through dysnc on this server. Everyone didn't just care about cartels and frag tages. There weren't a ton of asylum guys coming to be toxic. There weren't forum warriors roasting each other every chance they get. Altis Life was fun, and don't get me wrong it still is, but the quality and type of fun has changed so much that to some people, it really is dying. I love this server, and I will continue to play it, however I have realized that It has gone a direction that I may not like it to to go to. Altis Life used to be fun, filled with rp, and focused on interaction. Now everyone's focus is putting other people below themselves and killing each other at cartels. It's about the next montage clip that gets you rep on the forums and in the next gang filled with a bunch of shit talkers. Hopefully one day it goes back on the path that a lot of people prefer, but until then, to some people, the server will continue to die. 

5 people like this