Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Taking a break

So.. ive been inactive on Arma 3 for a bit rust kinda took over. But with recent family events and school just starting im kinda being forced to take a break. No one probably gives a shit but if someone does then k. But yea im being forced to put nearly all my gaming on hold not just olympus. Ill be back hopefully by 2017. So yea ill be active on fourms but in games will be different. So see ya olympus and more than likely gaming as a whole for a while. Also if you want to add me on steam here ya go http://steamcommunity.com/id/poshmanatee/ .

Strafe out.

21 minutes ago, buckie said:

have fun in 5th grade

Duuuuude buckie you try to talk shit but your insults are honestly terrible dude insult me about being in the 5th grade when your usin 5th grade insults. :FeelsBad:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, buckie said:

have fun in 5th grade

?HAHAHAHAHAH says buckie

57 minutes ago, / v6 / said:

plus if you aren't going to game why you link your steam profile

he want to be known on olympus this is probs all a scam hes prob gonna be back in a week

• Like 1
20 hours ago, tim2 said:

?HAHAHAHAHAH says buckie

he want to be known on olympus this is probs all a scam hes prob gonna be back in a week

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))

Just now, krypton said:

You're going too I hope? Maybe get a job or go to college.

You're a fan krypton. you keep following me. go away. you are the most autistic kid i have ever met. ask anyone how dumb you are. i did like you though until you met with your bad blood retards again. but you are a retard and you say the most weird shit. now fuck off bro.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

You're a fan krypton. you keep following me. go away. you are the most autistic kid i have ever met. ask anyone how dumb you are. i did like you though until you met with your bad blood retards again. but you are a retard and you say the most weird shit. now fuck off bro.

You literally come to all my threads and always message me in ts when I'm minding my own business.