Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Question

13 minutes ago, Vincent Jacobs said:

the ak12 I know for a fact its pen power was nerfed extremely hard. can't even go through an orcas window anymore

Last Night I shot at an aluminum shack with a MK1 and the bullets did not go through, thought someone has tried fences etc.

4 minutes ago, McDili said:

Hm, if mk1 is having trouble with a shanty then wtf.

Yea, then I tried killing a guy in a mud-house (those little open window huts) and the bullets did not go through. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this. 

Just now, Talindor said:

Yea, then I tried killing a guy in a mud-house (those little open window huts) and the bullets did not go through. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this. 

We shall do another round of testing today. If all the 7.62mm can't penetrate orca windows, I'm gonna lose it!

• Admin
1 minute ago, McDili said:

We shall do another round of testing today. If all the 7.62mm can't penetrate orca windows, I'm gonna lose it!

Please sir. Refrain from flaming on the forums. Thank you. 

:Kappa: 

• Like 4
  • Senior Developer

I mean I've been shot out of my Ifrit by an Mk1 after the patch, so it doesn't seem to be having the biggest problem.

EDIT: It appears Jones from BFO was definitely having issues... so I retract my previous statement maybe?

37 minutes ago, Talindor said:

I know, single-fired a full mag into it.

Perhaps you missed?

And to those who didn't know, the AK12 penetration got nerfed into the ground. The MK series I believe was left untouched.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
9 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Perhaps you missed?

And to those who didn't know, the AK12 penetration got nerfed into the ground. The MK series I believe was left untouched.

It was a MK1 and the player never left that corner crouched as I seen him through the open window at an elevated height. 

59 minutes ago, Talindor said:

It was a MK1 and the player never left that corner crouched as I seen him through the open window at an elevated height. 

Those mud houses as far as I know are really bullet absorbent, maybe it was just unlucky.

From what I've done.. I've killed the most people through walls then I ever have before the update. Idk if it's just me but the mk1 shreds the mud houses and the white fences... I have not tried the ak12 this update but the mk18 does the same as the mk1.

On 9/29/2016 at 0:27 PM, Talindor said:

just a question for you guys, since Arma patch, anyone notice the 7.62 rounds can't go through walls any more? also aluminum shacks, has anyone tried recently ?

AK12 penetration was nerfed and the MK-1 was slightly lowered. I think MK-18 was left alone. A lot have people have been saying that players are tanking head shots which is entirely plausible with the high tier IV helmets such as the enhanced combat helmets and lowered penetration values with the different 7.62 rifles. Bohemia throwing curveballs at servers again.

10 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

From what I've done.. I've killed the most people through walls then I ever have before the update. Idk if it's just me but the mk1 shreds the mud houses and the white fences... I have not tried the ak12 this update but the mk18 does the same as the mk1.

the MK-1 has a higher penetration value than the MK18 though they are definitely most similar.

Edited by Tedro