Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I'm personally trying to quit smoking weed myself. That said, I spent a good 6 years of my life getting high and my all time favorite way to relax was by smoking a joint or eating edibles. Towards the end of my addiction I really loved doing dabs because that was the only thing that could get me baked out of my mind. I honestly have nothing against weed and I would still love to smoke it but I'm looking into EMS school and It's time I quit so I can accomplish my goals. Maybe once I'm old and crusty I'll go back to my stoner ways :P

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Berg02 said:

Alcohol> 

Stoners are gross

nah.

But I could care less how I smoke. But I like bongs but I broke my slider the other day playing arma fml. But I usually roll blunts or joints when im not home and enjoy playing arma its the best 

21 hours ago, Corbaaan said:

nah.

But I could care less how I smoke. But I like bongs but I broke my slider the other day playing arma fml. But I usually roll blunts or joints when im not home and enjoy playing arma its the best 

I mostly just smoke blunts 

On 1/26/2017 at 8:49 PM, Berg02 said:

I dont see people who drink dedicate their whole lives to it.

How many people destroy their lives over smoking weed? I can assure you a whole lot less than the amount of people that have either died or ruined their lives due to alcohol. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, [H|H] Frost said:

I used to play drunk all the time, until one fateful evening it brought my R&R career to a screeching halt.RIP Medic Frost 

Should have asked @Mercury for some tips on how to drink and R&R.

• Like 1