Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Atonomy, Goodbye friends.

It was a fun run boy's. 1+ years on the server. It was a good time I will be uploading a video soon of all the fun I had with everyone. But everyone has to move on. Recently I was banned for ban evading. The first ban was 6 months ago for accepting duped money. I was stupid I had other offensive as well, 3 months after that I had no access to that account anymore so I didn't bother putting in a ban appeal, I just made a new account and Was ban evading ever since it was stupid I knew it would last I knew I would be banned but it was hard to leave a server I loved. I'm sorry for all the admins I betrayed and lied to went behind your back and did this. To all the people that were there for me I thank you, you all were good friends to me even those who hated me haha, but you know It was my first server and  I wouldn't have it any other way this ban helps me realize what I have to miss out on <3. But that all I have to say, I will also moving to a different community so I wont be on the forums at all, and no hate to anyone you'll can be toxic in the comments but that's all I got thanks for everything boys. ~ Atonomy

On 3/10/2017 at 1:59 AM, gordonmann1 said:

It was a fun run boy's. 1+ years on the server. It was a good time I will be uploading a video soon of all the fun I had with everyone. But everyone has to move on. Recently I was banned for ban evading. The first ban was 6 months ago for accepting duped money. I was stupid I had other offensive as well, 3 months after that I had no access to that account anymore so I didn't bother putting in a ban appeal, I just made a new account and Was ban evading ever since it was stupid I knew it would last I knew I would be banned but it was hard to leave a server I loved. I'm sorry for all the admins I betrayed and lied to went behind your back and did this. To all the people that were there for me I thank you, you all were good friends to me even those who hated me haha, but you know It was my first server and  I wouldn't have it any other way this ban helps me realize what I have to miss out on <3. But that all I have to say, I will also moving to a different community so I wont be on the forums at all, and no hate to anyone you'll can be toxic in the comments but that's all I got thanks for everything boys. ~ Atonomy

Love u lil buddy i will miss playing with u enjoy the new community u are moving to