Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

4 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

So... a channel in teamspeak. Or do you mean legacy donator?

Legacy until the next gang wars then it gets removed unless you already have it before gang wars so it can not be removed

22 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

Legacy until the next gang wars then it gets removed unless you already have it before gang wars so it can not be removed

That makes more sense, would it be for the whole gang, or just the people that fight? I think just the people that fight and the subs.

21 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

That makes more sense, would it be for the whole gang, or just the people that fight? I think just the people that fight and the subs.

Well I mean any other rewards wouldn't the gang be the ones who are reaping the rewards no just the players?

Would be cool if there were side awards. E.G. M.V.P = Most Kills, Play of the Tournament = Someone spin botting off window rocks and wiping an ifrit ETC. Winner of these individual categories wins a sum of money or something, Just an idea to spice things up.

Image result for spicy gif

• Like 2

Just so all participants know, Heinz's Securities & Equities will be hosting a betting system on these gang wars. This is the first time I am attempting this, so the system is rather simple:

1. Each participating person can bet on any gang winning. 

2. There is no limit to the size of the bet

3. If your gang wins, whatever you bet will be doubled.

I thought this would add a good feature to gang wars and allow gangs to put their money where their mouth is. 

8 hours ago, Heinz Gormittz said:

Just so all participants know, Heinz's Securities & Equities will be hosting a betting system on these gang wars. This is the first time I am attempting this, so the system is rather simple:

1. Each participating person can bet on any gang winning. 

2. There is no limit to the size of the bet

3. If your gang wins, whatever you bet will be doubled.

I thought this would add a good feature to gang wars and allow gangs to put their money where their mouth is. 

#WillThrowForMoney  ....