Locked im not showing an ID for a video game

Guest G.O.A.T.
17 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

@CommanderSuki are you ok? What do you mean "Can you prove that"? He told you he was 16?

It's common practice for seniors of either faction to show proof of age should questions arise regarding the legitimacy of their age.

• Admin

In other words: Lemme insult this man cuz I surely am not 16. 

Thanks for making our jobs a little easier. 

Just an FYI..You act like it's hard to take a picture of your ID(Assuming you have one) and black out all your personal info outside of your DOB. People that react like that are surely not of age whether it be physically or mentally. Cya

• Like 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
2 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Full on ID? Like drivers licence? 

Correct, however we usually tell them they can blur out sensitive information like their address.

24 minutes ago, Dante Fleury said:

In other words: Lemme insult this man cuz I surely am not 16. 

Thanks for making our jobs a little easier. 

Just an FYI..You act like it's hard to take a picture of your ID(Assuming you have one) and black out all your personal info outside of your DOB. People that react like that are surely not of age whether it be physically or mentally. Cya

I dont have one and this is the third time ive been denied on RnR or APD cuz i dont hav one so how am i supposed to prove it?

• Admin
2 minutes ago, lou25000 said:

I dont have one and this is the third time ive been denied on RnR or APD cuz i dont hav one so how am i supposed to prove it?

Well, you're too late for RnR but everybody has a birth certificate. Black out anything too personal. Don't apply on you can get yourself an ID. If you don't drive, you need a state issued ID. Most things require ID. If someone states they are 16 but do not possess some form of ID they are usually under age. 

Insulting someone for asking for proof of age also shows a lot of immaturity. There are some pretty immature adults, but that reaction is that of a child. I'm not sure your status for APD, but you can expect the RnR blacklist to be permanent. 

2 hours ago, lou25000 said:

Do not get hung up on the fact that both factions require proof of age, as Dante mentions, you can always blur out the other credentials showing only your date of birth. Most young applicants in both factions showing slight signs of under the age requirements, were requested to provide that same credentials as well. It is unfortunate to read your responses to what's requested as your approach shows immaturity on your part further more proving that the requirements for proof of age is necessary. The young members they have in their factions just thought a little outside the box and provided proof without all the other private details. Once in a blue moon, a young applicant such as yourself will come along with that type of thinking and behavior and further proving that applicants under the age of 16 should not become a member, as only a young kid would respond the way you did. 

This thread has run its course, should you feel the need to express your age on the forums again, we will ensure you will not post anymore topics for a duration. 

Have a good day.

:D

• Like 1