Gang Wars Idea

I'm writing up the rules on how a draft would work now. I'll have to talk to Jesse to see if we can do an in game voting system similar to the Civ Reps. Essentially, I'll make a post asking for those who want to be a captain to sign up. Top 4 voted people are the captains. They have pick of the littler of who signs up for Gang wars, I'll do a live coin flip and live draft for draft day. This is gonna be lit as Fuck. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

I'm writing up the rules on how a draft would work now. I'll have to talk to Jesse to see if we can do an in game voting system similar to the Civ Reps. Essentially, I'll make a post asking for those who want to be a captain to sign up. Top 4 voted people are the captains. They have pick of the littler of who signs up for Gang wars, I'll do a live coin flip and live draft for draft day. This is gonna be lit as Fuck. 

Just have the people who wanna run message you and pick a number within a range and use an RNG to to find the number later and pick the closest 4 or something, that'd probably be the most fair way to do it.

How about we do this after November 1st when I get back :P

also can I be a motivational coach I feel I could provide a very mature and honest opinion about certain situations 

With such things as

Moob got his head ripped off his fucking shoulders the fucking bot 

Or

Moob dies   back to war zone boys

Or

GO OFF TIGER GO OFF

oh and

WHITE POWER BOYS WHITE POWER

• Like 1
On 7/27/2017 at 4:57 PM, Toasty said:

Feel like the captains would be sort of bias, wouldnt they pick their own gangmembers and friends first?

so what, it doesn't matter if they pick their friends, they have the choice to pick someone else if they want to, and if they don't take that option, it's not affecting anyone

Well to make it fair on other gangs/players why not make 4 captains and then let the community vote another 4 players in 

suggestion for the 4 static (3)

@Tiger @Corporal_moob @Orgondo because it's obvious they are more than likely going to get it then it gives another 4 people a better chance to "lead"

sounds like a cool idea, BUT:

say team x is fighting team y, but someone from team x is in the same gang as most of the people from team y. how would you stop that "someone" from messaging team x's locations to his gang members who are in team y?

On 7/28/2017 at 5:07 PM, Peter Long said:

please do this and do it soonnnnnnn

but plz do more than 4 teamsssssssss plzzzzzzzz