Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I'm done talking smack as I realize it isn't the right thing, I've realized that it just makes everyone pissed and although it is funny, I'm done. So I guess this is an apology, go ahead and roast me here, cuz I'm done trash talking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Proud said:

I'm done talking smack as I realize it isn't the right thing, I've realized that it just makes everyone pissed and although it is funny, I'm done. So I guess this is an apology, go ahead and roast me here, cuz I'm done trash talking.

Like anyone actually cares haha 

• Like 1

Give up about what? you're the one that brought up a meme that I made on gang rec's I have no idea what you're on about do you feel that insecure that you need to defend prime's reputation because I said jaconite can just wipe you guys with ambition dam they never wanted you in MC anyways

1 minute ago, Lucki said:

Lets calm down a bit boys.

K I'm not the one that felt he had to be a big boi and save prime's rep of being a "good gang"

3 minutes ago, =DRK=VACation said:

Give up about what? you're the one that brought up a meme that I made on gang rec's I have no idea what you're on about do you feel that insecure that you need to defend prime's reputation because I said jaconite can just wipe you guys with ambition dam they never wanted you in MC anyways

K I'm not the one that felt he had to be a big boi and save prime's rep of being a "good gang"

Oh no, someone called you out on the internet so you have to go up in arms to defend your e-peen. Let me get out of your way.

• Like 1