Bullshit

I just got done taking my cop interview... It didn't go so well. The basic summary of it was i was answering some questions on the interview, 3 questions in I get asked my birthday, and I tell him June 7 2001. The problem was as I was taking the test I had just finished a league of legends game and this guy was flaming in the chat so I added my 10 cents. Why that was a problem is because my actual birthday is July 7 2001, so he asks me it once more when another admin joined and I said June 7 2001 (the dumb ass i am) I was reading the chat as I said it not paying enough attention. Then they ask me it a third time and this is when I told him July 7 2001 (my actual birthday). Then I get moved out and I see 7 or 8 senior APD all in a chat room together, this is when I knew I fucked up. The end of the story was that I am now blacklisted from the APD until I send in a picture proving my birth date even though I was a cop and medic before. I argued that I was a cop and medic before and there was no problems or concerning questions asked then. Just got removed for inactivity. Ok well i'm done ranting I hope you all learn from my experiences and dont fuck up your own birth date...... RIP

Who messes up their own birthday.... DUMBASS

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
37 minutes ago, Tazed said:

People who aren't honest about their age, 99% of the time mess up on their own birthday.

If you did this 2 years ago, you wouldn't even have an opportunity to appeal it and this forum post would more than likely be deleted. Be thankful, and submit the required documents.

12 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

People who aren't honest about their age, 99% of the time mess up on their own birthday.

If you did this 2 years ago, you wouldn't even have an opportunity to appeal it and this forum post would more than likely be deleted. Be thankful, and submit the required documents.

My mom told me I was special, I didn't think I was 1% of the world special.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 9:46 PM, Tazed said:

I just got done taking my cop interview... It didn't go so well. The basic summary of it was i was answering some questions on the interview, 3 questions in I get asked my birthday, and I tell him June 7 2001. The problem was as I was taking the test I had just finished a league of legends game and this guy was flaming in the chat so I added my 10 cents. Why that was a problem is because my actual birthday is July 7 2001, so he asks me it once more when another admin joined and I said June 7 2001 (the dumb ass i am) I was reading the chat as I said it not paying enough attention. Then they ask me it a third time and this is when I told him July 7 2001 (my actual birthday). Then I get moved out and I see 7 or 8 senior APD all in a chat room together, this is when I knew I fucked up. The end of the story was that I am now blacklisted from the APD until I send in a picture proving my birth date even though I was a cop and medic before. I argued that I was a cop and medic before and there was no problems or concerning questions asked then. Just got removed for inactivity. Ok well i'm done ranting I hope you all learn from my experiences and dont fuck up your own birth date...... RIP

confirmed tazed is 12 with a voice changer