Seana is back!

u brag about your rep gg

1 minute ago, Proud said:

Like I care, @Ignis makes it -999,999 all the time, me having negative rep doesn't prove anything over a virtual website.

3 minutes ago, Proud said:

Like I care, @Ignis makes it -999,999 all the time, me having negative rep doesn't prove anything over a virtual website.

Don't say negative things on my stuff no need to reply if it doesn't effect me in a good way.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
8 minutes ago, seana said:

u brag about your rep gg

Don't say negative things on my stuff no need to reply if it doesn't effect me in a good way.

I'm just waiting till tomorrow so I can Down vote ur shit lol

cuz obviously I can see u care very much about ur rep

• Downvote 2
Just now, Proud said:

OR  I don't like to talk about my personal life on a gaming community, I bet u get bitches by showing them ur montages!!!

Buddy you have your montages in your signature and you have it on your Personal IRL youtube account hello? Mike think man.

1 minute ago, Nikoteen said:

Buddy you have your montages in your signature and you have it on your Personal IRL youtube account hello? Mike think man.

Oh yes, because I want to become a YOUTUBER!!! WATCH MY MONTAGES, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Your so retarted u brain dead fingerless retard, I bet you would tell ur irl friends about ur yt and ur montages...

1 hour ago, Proud said:

Oh yes, because I want to become a YOUTUBER!!! WATCH MY MONTAGES, LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!
Your so retarted u brain dead fingerless retard, I bet you would tell ur irl friends about ur yt and ur montages...

.Proud, you probably have many friends in irl, and get hella bitches. Please take this argument off my post.

1 hour ago, KrispyKreme said:

oh boy cant wait to report you again when you rdm me for the 80th time. you should make better choices this time.

i don’t know who you are and i rdmed once last year. So please stop asking for attention. 80 times i should be permed by the 6, so your wrong. Only got unpermed once.

4 hours ago, Proud said:

OR  I don't like to talk about my personal life on a gaming community, I bet u get bitches by showing them ur montages!!!

I find this funny.. Last time I was on cop with you, you talked about your personal life to your brother, in the cop channel.