Locked Demoted for creating a unique RP Situation.

28 minutes ago, Luke Duke said:

Legit got blue falcon'd by someone we thought was a friend who we thought would see the humor in a medic search and rescue mission for the runaway rhib.

Won't make that mistake again!

@Damian_Wayne You are a legend.

Next time @ me bud

• Hmm 1
6 minutes ago, Pledge said:

The fact the GHOSTED BOAT, so nobody had to hold w, kept going in a straight line OFF THE MAP and away from all chance of RP, for 90-120 minutes (108 Kilometers), and while a corporal came to get the people off the boat, the boat KEPT SAILING AWAY FROM THE HELICOPTER. There was no RP here, just an excuse to sit and talk with your buddies and get some free cop time. No different from sitting AFK in an HQ for two hours......

Boat throttle was stuck, hence the medic search and rescue mission. Being involved in search and rescue is RP

I'm number 23 on most cop time. I don't need any more time.

• Hmm 1
  • TriHard 1
1 minute ago, Pledge said:

The fact the GHOSTED BOAT, so nobody had to hold w, kept going in a straight line OFF THE MAP and away from all chance of RP, for 90-120 minutes (108 Kilometers), and while a corporal came to get the people off the boat, the boat KEPT SAILING AWAY FROM THE HELICOPTER. There was no RP here, just an excuse to sit and talk with your buddies and get some free cop time. No different from sitting AFK in an HQ for two hours......

I jumped off the boat to be picked up, the medic then came to pick me up. It then wouldn't let me in the heli so i died from drowning. So why would they jump out to die? isn't that considered not valuing your life and tac. respawning?

1 minute ago, dubVee said:

I jumped off the boat to be picked up, the medic then came to pick me up. It then wouldn't let me in the heli so i died from drowning. So why would they jump out to die? isn't that considered not valuing your life and tac. respawning?

why wouldnt you just simply TURN THE BOAT AROUND?

2 minutes ago, dubVee said:

6 minutes ago, Pledge said:

90-120 minutes (108 Kilometers)

Did you not consider just..... turning the boat off?

5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

Senior apd takes this shit more seriously than there jobs for fuck sales , get over it pledge if they were truly role playing it then that’s the fantasy they were playin out, I think your just upset becuse u weren’t part of the rp experience of trying to find some pirates 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, obeymatt said:

Senior apd takes this shit more seriously than there jobs for fuck sales , get over it pledge if they were truly role playing it then that’s the fantasy they were playin out, I think your just upset becuse u weren’t part of the rp experience of trying to find some pirates 

Fuck sakes*

4 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

Would you propose we deleted the handbook? Because I think after being instantly sent to jail by a ton of cops after adding 150 aiding in blackwater charges you may change your mind on why we do our job...

1 minute ago, dubVee said:

idk if youve ever operated a vehicle/boat but you cant just turn the engine off when its at full throttle.

Really? What happens if you unplug your computer while your CPU is at full clock playing Arma? 

Just now, Pledge said:

Would you propose we deleted the handbook? Because I think after being instantly sent to jail by a ton of cops after adding 150 aiding in blackwater charges you may change your mind on why we do our job...

There's nothing in the handbook against what we did. We were RPing with the medic the ENTIRE time. You demoted on breaking a rule that's not even a rule.

Just now, dubVee said:

There's nothing in the handbook against what we did. We were RPing with the medic the ENTIRE time. You demoted on breaking a rule that's not even a rule.

Theres nothing that says you can't sleep in redzones. What do you think @snipeZ?

(Sorry)

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

The fact that u consider this a “job” and not a general hobby scares me get a life , I’m not saying get rid of the hand book that’s just foolish And your putting words into my mouth , but Olympus encourages role play, they took it upon themselves to create a unique role play experience that they collectively enjoyed and included another faction into, I don’t see anything wrong with  what they did in a server that is considered role play based 

Just now, dubVee said:

We were all on and coherent during the entire mission (talked to multiple people throughout the entire situation) so how is this relevant?

Again, theres nothing in the handbook that says you can't sleep in redzones.....

Just now, Pledge said:

Again, theres nothing in the handbook that says you can't sleep in redzones.....

Actually you are not coherent in any situation when asleep. We were all awake, we weren't in a redzone? Im confused what you're trying to prove. And if you are asleep in a redzone, then you are camping it. SO how is that not in the rules?

21 minutes ago, Pledge said:

oof. just... ooof...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Well maybe if the cop force didn't depend as much on hours to promote/demote people, their wouldn't be any problem with afking cop hours. I know that hours usually is turned into skill in the cop force but I don't think that situations like this need to be taken so seriously. If the cop force didn't depend so much on hours to promote and it actually went off of knowledge of the apd, it would be better.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Colt said:

Again way off topic here bud

Literally just told me it's not in the handbook....

4 minutes ago, dubVee said:

Actually you are not coherent in any situation when asleep. We were all awake, we weren't in a redzone? Im confused what you're trying to prove. And if you are asleep in a redzone, then you are camping it. SO how is that not in the rules?

Sleeping on cop in general was my point...

The following things are not covered in the APD Handbook:

Sleeping on Cop

AFKing on Cop

Lethaling suspects in restraints

No wave rule at Jail with less than 6 cops

Don't shoot unarmed suspects

Don't drop people off rooves

Don't blatantly disrespect superior officers

This situation

--------------------------------------

Granted some of these are in the server rules, but not everything is covered in the handbook, because we figure they are common sense....

Clearly we were out of line to assume everyone had that..