Best way to study for APD interview?

Hey all, my interview for APD is about 12 hours away, any really good tips for studying/memorizing the whole handbook, ticket guide? Or should I just try to read it all through and remember as much as I can?

Thanks,

mentalgaming13

What I did was read through it once, and then skimmed through it again - just reading the main points and trying to remember the information contained inside those points. Kept going over it again and again like that until I felt confident I had it down. Took me 1hr30min.

Just now, mentalgaming13 said:

Ugh, alright, im just so nervous about all this.

I mean, quiz yourself skimming over it with the topic headings like I said, if you confidently answer them, should be no problem my guy

2 minutes ago, Toasty said:

Your interview shouldnt be that difficult if you have read the handbook a few times, just make sure you comprehend what youre reading.

Alright, the senior will cover at least one thing from every section, right?

2 minutes ago, mentalgaming13 said:

Alright, the senior will cover at least one thing from every section, right?

we aren't really allowed to disclose that information but i promise you if u read it thoroughly you will EASILY pass

Dude remember that you start as a dep/po select and for the most part your initial APD evals will focus on that so read up but remember that for now you’re probably  gonna need low level officer things like probable cause, red zones,etc knowledge a lot more than you’re going to need advanced stuff like the top speed of a European ghosthawk and the like.

Good luck and know that APD is worth the initial stress

36 minutes ago, RambleR said:

Easy on the money/pizza peeps. 

From my 3 yrs as apd, experience through playing the server is your best way to become apd. 

If you are a nervous person.. you will most likely fail the test. Confidence and knowledge is key my friend. 

GL from a retired Lt. 

@mentalgaming13

Don't matter the answer as long as you can convince the senior APD it's right.

• Downvote 2
Guest G.O.A.T.

Deputy/PO evaluations are more so book based questions. Once you get up to Corporal/FTO it’s  where you’ll meet the situationally based questions that you can’t really learn from the handbook.