Gang Wars XII - Delayed

Gang Wars will have to be pushed back a week or two. I apologize for the inconvenience. Normally we use Server 3 for gang wars, as it has the best protection against ddosing, best performance, and it works really well for Gang Wars. I have always prided the Olympus Gang Wars for being the best organized and most fair Gang Wars out there. Utilizing the best equipment lends itself to a better event. 

With this being said, we will not be able to use Server 3 this weekend for Gang Wars, as an unforeseen circumstance has popped up, and we will not be able to utilize the server. I want to provide the best event for the community, so delaying the Gang Wars for a short period of time is in the best interests of the entire community, to ensure a fair, fun, and balanced event. 

Rosters will be opened back up to any and all changes necessary to accommodate for the change in dates for the event. I will make an update once a date has been figured out. 

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Hmm 2
  • Downvote 2
55 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Yes more gangs can apply. Again, I am so sorry guys. :/ 

I'm still excited for it. I watched the last gang wars from start to finish and I am going to try to do that again for this one.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peter Long said:

Gang Wars will have to be pushed back a week or two. I apologize for the inconvenience. Normally we use Server 3 for gang wars, as it has the best protection against ddosing, best performance, and it works really well for Gang Wars. I have always prided the Olympus Gang Wars for being the best organized and most fair Gang Wars out there. Utilizing the best equipment lends itself to a better event. 

With this being said, we will not be able to use Server 3 this weekend for Gang Wars, as an unforeseen circumstance has popped up, and we will not be able to utilize the server. I want to provide the best event for the community, so delaying the Gang Wars for a short period of time is in the best interests of the entire community, to ensure a fair, fun, and balanced event. 

Rosters will be opened back up to any and all changes necessary to accommodate for the change in dates for the event. I will make an update once a date has been figured out. 

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. 

There HAS to be a way to do it, although you don't have a mission file or Jesse to set it up there are hundreds of people in this community that can help you make this work...

• Like 5