15 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

What you did on Asylum was a tad worse than ddosing ;D

The evidence against them is irrefutable.  Here at Olympus we promote a fair play environment and shitters who can't take a cap from their competition without knocking them offline have no place here.  There is no argument in favour of their unbans.

^_^

I like you. I like you. Very much.

1 hour ago, Azeh said:

Go back to the shithole that is ALRP where everyone cheats

You got wiped every time you fought someone, shh

If I remember correctly ur in a shit gang, literally a living meme cuz u suck more than Xehons, and get the fuck off of Olympus forums no one wants u here, literally no one likes u

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Azeh said:

Go back to the shithole that is ALRP where everyone cheats

You got wiped every time you fought someone, shh

Sorry how tf do u know i get "wiped" every fight if u come from a server full of brain dead retards and i come from probably the best arma life server there is. Stop acting like you know me cause u dont. You really must have some big balls coming onto our community and shit talking people u never met. I dont come on ur dead server saying all u suck, so dont do it to us. Dont reply or else you gonna hurt yourself more, your only making yourself look more retarded everytime you speak.

17 hours ago, Grandma Gary said:

What you did on Asylum was a tad worse than ddosing ;D

The evidence against them is irrefutable.  Here at Olympus we promote a fair play environment and shitters who can't take a cap from their competition without knocking them offline have no place here.  There is no argument in favour of their unbans.

^_^

"The evidence against them is irrefutable.  Here at Olympus we promote a fair play environment and shitters who can't take a cap from their competition without knocking them offline have no place here.  There is no argument in favour of their unbans."

Senior APD got hit offline not the civs you clearly don't know what you are talking about and you have no evidence against us other than ips logging into a booter stop talking out of your ass 

10 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Correct usage of you're.  +1 brownie point.

Exploiting my weakness. -1 brownie point.

Since this topic has turned borderline civil have a picture of king weaboo himself:

e81ecb43c9e516cea34f182787128bd6.png

McDilaang cannot be censored.

Can you unban me forum act lad¿

16 hours ago, Savage said:

your making a stupid argument. Elements is still banned on here because he has an Asylum ban but many people have already been unpermed even while being banned on Asylum. Your trying to get your "boys" unpermed yet they ddosed people to win fights...

who did prime ddos to win fights mr savage?

1 hour ago, Sh^rk said:

If I remember correctly ur in a shit gang, literally a living meme cuz u suck more than Xehons, and get the fuck off of Olympus forums no one wants u here, literally no one likes u

shit gang hahahaha u my friend is what i call delusional, neck yourself retard

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, nate431 said:

who did prime ddos to win fights mr savage?

@Grandma Gary this dude joined the forums like half an hour ago and already throwing hands I think we have another fucking bush

5 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Let's start with Keefer.
Memhacked on both Asylum and Olympus. Was banned by Poseidon in the past for it, meaning he's ban evading. 
Sin, you've received memhacked money on Asylum from Keefer or Jude, so like.. shut the fuck up? Widsyy told me to tell you that you're fingerless.

Shark, I have no idea who you are but you seem like an irrelevant retard. We've won every Gang Wars we've entered, which is like 4?
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/256-envy-recruitment-limited-s4-experienced-players-only/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Savage, you play online games with your brother all day. Find something else to do, bud. You and your retard friends in "Ambition" got bullied off Asylum.
Remember this? - http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78281-proud-hello-montage/&

05dc33f6e029780b3a7bad5bab5ebe72.png

4d16a73adae1d6e9791f941617e5c386.png

66f64dd29bff2990df2afdb98386f171.png

c48e024d55d0b5f0c6b5a72bc0d2e6be.png

Do you see this look on my face? It shows that no one gives a shit about your

and u must think we care about a dead server, y I k e s

10 minutes ago, Widsyy said:

shit gang hahahaha u my friend is what i call delusional, neck yourself retard

Hhahahahahahahayourretardedhahahhahahahaha

@Azeh why r u still here, no one likes u, go back to ur dead server.

your trying to make a point but all I see is a little bitch fighting a fight he's gonna end up forgetting he started

Edited by Sh^rk
16 minutes ago, Azeh said:

Let's start with Keefer.
Memhacked on both Asylum and Olympus. Was banned by Poseidon in the past for it, meaning he's ban evading. 
Sin, you've received memhacked money on Asylum from Keefer or Jude, so like.. shut the fuck up? Widsyy told me to tell you that you're fingerless.

Shark, I have no idea who you are but you seem like an irrelevant retard. We've won every Gang Wars we've entered, which is like 4?
http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/256-envy-recruitment-limited-s4-experienced-players-only/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Savage, you play online games with your brother all day. Find something else to do, bud. You and your retard friends in "Ambition" got bullied off Asylum.
Remember this? - http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/78281-proud-hello-montage/&

05dc33f6e029780b3a7bad5bab5ebe72.png

4d16a73adae1d6e9791f941617e5c386.png

66f64dd29bff2990df2afdb98386f171.png

c48e024d55d0b5f0c6b5a72bc0d2e6be.png

U don't know keefer, you don't know sin, you don't know me. Stop acting like you know everything about me when all u know is I'm a toxic squeaker that enjoys gaming. Isn't this almost the whole community? Mine and yours. You won every gang wars on a dead server, and I'm sure BW can win a fight against you guys on Olympus. Your all brain dead retards the only reason u guys won your gang wars was because your whole server is mentally retarded and you know what they say, mentally retarded people = more fuel for the furnace. We were never "bullied" off Asylum we didn't want to deal with any of your shit cause all u guys were saying is "oh your a bot" or "oh get off our forums" and Ima do the same shit. Get the fuck off our forums u waste of oxygen. Go back to your server where 20 players is high pop.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Azeh said:

What's funny is that you think you're all relevant simply because you play Olympus. Unfortunately you're a group of rejects no matter what server you play on. You act like this is "our forums" yet you have like 5 friends on this server and everyone else thinks you're a spaz.
You say we won every gang wars on a dead server, yet I believe we've only fought one gang wars in the past year. The others were before that when Asylum was more popular than Olympus and gang life was still fairly active. Asylum's Prime and Elysium would dumpster any current Olympus gang and: https://i.gyazo.com/31b0dbcff6084809c6f3ad538ae70ca0.png - that said, it's not like we wiped them every fight outside of Gang Wars. All 3 gangs were good. But I guess you wouldn't know because you were even more irrelevant back then, probably playing Olympus when Olympus gangs were literally no competition.

I got doxed for getting a cheater banned. Seems like a good deal to me when 80% of the information wasn't even correct. 

Stop mentioning you? You and your bum buddies seem to be in denial saying I don't know you. I know enough to know that memhacked and ban evaded. Good luck with your ban appeal buddy.

Where’s bb and synergy!!! Feels bad

4 minutes ago, Azeh said:

BB was before my time and I believe Synergy made a comeback for a short time while I was banned :P

But of course, Asylum has had plenty of good gangs - more than the ones I listed. Like Tiger said, most of Olympus' good players are from Asylum, and a lot of Asylum's good players have just moved on from Arma.

You were after my time feelsbadman

29 minutes ago, Azeh said:

What's funny is that you think you're all relevant simply because you play Olympus. Unfortunately you're a group of rejects no matter what server you play on. You act like this is "our forums" yet you have like 5 friends on this server and everyone else thinks you're a spaz.
You say we won every gang wars on a dead server, yet I believe we've only fought one gang wars in the past year. The others were before that when Asylum was more popular than Olympus and gang life was still fairly active. Asylum's Prime and Elysium would dumpster any current Olympus gang and: https://i.gyazo.com/31b0dbcff6084809c6f3ad538ae70ca0.png - that said, it's not like we wiped them every fight outside of Gang Wars. All 3 gangs were good. But I guess you wouldn't know because you were even more irrelevant back then, probably playing Olympus when Olympus gangs were literally no competition.

I got doxed for getting a cheater banned. Seems like a good deal to me when 80% of the information wasn't even correct. 

Stop mentioning you? You and your bum buddies seem to be in denial saying I don't know you. I know enough to know that memhacked and ban evaded. Good luck with your ban appeal buddy.

Lol you love to cry don’t you hahaha. I don’t think you understand no one really cares tbh. I don’t even have a pc atm lol why would I care if I’m banned if I can’t play anyways?

Edited by Sunnayyyy