Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Countraband

I think Olympus should make it so when you search trash you get like processed drugs that you can leave jail with but if you get like 1 proccessed meth you can take 10 mins or 5 mins off or you can walk out of jail and sell it for money dont know but thats what i think atleast

• Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, GetsSwayed said:

I think Olympus should make it so when you search trash you get like processed drugs that you can leave jail with but if you get like 1 proccessed meth you can take 10 mins or 5 mins off or you can walk out of jail and sell it for money dont know but thats what i think atleast

That doesn't make sense. Imagine being in a jail and then casually being released with drugs on you.

• Like 1

@TheCmdrRex i never read any of this post but it reminded that there are two contraband charges that I got hit with automatically. I should only get charged once based on the description.  

4 hours ago, John Wayne said:

@TheCmdrRex i never read any of this post but it reminded that there are two contraband charges that I got hit with automatically. I should only get charged once based on the description.  

If I remember properly, the two are drug possession and possession of contraband. My understanding is that now drug possession counts only for actual drugs whereas possession of contraband counts either for all illegal items or just items that are illegal that aren’t drugs. 

So if you have drugs and lockpicks you should get both, but if you only have drugs, I think you should only get drug possession. That’s how it should be anyway if it isn’t already.

4 hours ago, Dangus said:

If I remember properly, the two are drug possession and possession of contraband. My understanding is that now drug possession counts only for actual drugs whereas possession of contraband counts either for all illegal items or just items that are illegal that aren’t drugs. 

So if you have drugs and lockpicks you should get both, but if you only have drugs, I think you should only get drug possession. That’s how it should be anyway if it isn’t already.

Yeah I think that was the issue. Possession of contraband would cover the charge of drug possession. So I get charged twice for the same offence.

• Downvote 1

true - but as long as we're coving things, why dont we make it if you shoot at a heli of 7 cops 7 attempted manslaughter. Oh right, balancing, thats why..got it..