Map Changes Feedback

11 hours ago, OutCast said:

In the latest update we changed around some of the Illegal zone locations. We are looking for some feedback to see if the community likes the changes that were made. Below are the changes that were made to the map.

•  Frog Factory was moved to the old Moonshine distributor 

•  Moonshine distributor was moved to the old Cow Manure field

•  Cow Manure field was moved closer to Sofia

•  Coke Field was moved a little more south on the map

•  Ephedra Field was moved to old Coke Field

•  Turtle Poaching near Pyrgos was moved closer to Pyrgos

•  Neo Drug dealer was moved more north of Neo

•  Black Market Heroin was moved back to DP19

Leave your comments and concerns below. If you don't like the changes explain why. 

WHY HASN'T BM COKE BEEN MOVED?!?

• Like 1

I love the new map, It makes me and some of my friends more likely to do runs than to rob. I also like what they did with moonshine. With meth you make a bit more and it was also a hell of a lot easier to do than moonshine, Now they are both even in my eyes. Great job devs and keep up the great work.

I love the new map, as it makes it more easier to do runs, but also adds in the likings of cops wanting to check everything instead, of camping around the heavy used areas. I believe the north side still needs some work, I believe making a gun making system in this would be a very big upgrade towards the server. Often times I feel like for the people who play by themselves, or not as experienced in fighting often get robbed, and have no money to spend, should have alternative ways to make their guns they want. Just a thought!

• Downvote 2

I'm not sure if anyone brought this up. But Idc Im not here to read, Im hear to talk shit. Why put Frog Factory In a town? That is absurd, You try to make it more noob friendly or some shit. But then you put it in a place that has the most god damn houses in a 300m range. It would not have been a bad place to put if, If on the spawn screen it wouldn't tell you how many ppl are there I dont even see the point of telling us how many ppl there are in a 300m range, Just because @DeadPool was bitching about getting vigied at gang shed? Lmao! But the frog factory placement just seems like a step backwards not forward IMO.  

• Like 2
On 3/18/2018 at 9:49 PM, Genghis Khan said:

I'm not sure if anyone brought this up. But Idc Im not here to read, Im hear to talk shit. Why put Frog Factory In a town? That is absurd, You try to make it more noob friendly or some shit. But then you put it in a place that has the most god damn houses in a 300m range. It would not have been a bad place to put if, If on the spawn screen it wouldn't tell you how many ppl are there I dont even see the point of telling us how many ppl there are in a 300m range, Just because @DeadPool was bitching about getting vigied at gang shed? Lmao! But the frog factory placement just seems like a step backwards not forward IMO.  

i dont like you any more

still not in a memetage

The map changes overall were pretty good but there's a few things that I think could use adjustment: 

• Moving cow manure closer to sofia has resulted in more people doing it but the distance:reward ratio is also unbalanced. What I mean by this is going by market value, mushrooms require minimal effort (2 steps) yet have a high payout relative to the distance one needs to travel to complete it. Compare this to something like Weed in Kavala which has a seemingly longer distance requirement and lower payout and it shows a glaring issue with mushrooms or at least the need to adjust weed locations.
  • The "new" blackmarket heroin location is too confined and promotes camping, especially with it only having one main entrance and multiple buildings. I think the old setup where it was out in the open was better than this one. 

Edited by Dirty Scrubz