Olympus+ Update - Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale ×

Unbanathon v2? (Read desc first)  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Unbanathon v2?

9 hours ago, Peter Long said:

We aren't going to ever unban people who cheat, or have to Ddos to win because they can't play a VIDEOGAME the way it was meant to be played.

hang this one up on the wall boys

history likes to repeat itself

• Like 1

“Hey guys I have an idea!

Lets have an Unbantheon so we can make Cartel life great again!”

1. How are we supposed to have cartel life when Olympus is getting DDosed from all those people that are unbanned.

2. It’s THEIR FAULT that they screwed up. No second chances.

3. This will literally make it a living hell for the staff.

Bottom line is that this is the worst idea I’ve  ever heard.

• Owner
6 hours ago, Ignis said:

I swear this fucking Monkey doesn't stop throwing shit.

Didn’t this kid say in his ban appeal that he is “reformed”

That being said, gang life isn’t dead, cartel life is. This post is aids. Slots are almost always full, I have to spam into the server to join it 75% of the time. 

T o x i c. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Peter Long said:

I guess it has been a long time coming for me to put you in your place. At the conclusion of this post, your forum account will be suspended for an undisclosed amount of time. 

Im going to break down your sad attempt at a roast, and then tell you how I actually feel, ok pumpkin?

1. "we literally talking about unbanning people from a fucking game"

The reason we BAN people is because they break rules. We permanently ban people who go above and beyond breaking rules, and they break the actual game. These are cheaters, ddosers, scripters ect. You should know all about these types of people, I mean for fucks sake RP slayer has his hand so far up your ass when he wants to wash his hands you brush your teeth. 

2. "I know he senior admin and all and u think everything is just PERFECT but u don't know shit,"

Thanks for identifying the rank next to my name big boy! I see that the decision to hold you back in 3rd grade until you were 12 was a good idea, you can finally read! In regards to your actual post, I never said anything is perfect, and you will never hear that from any other staff either. We do everything we can to make sure that the server is 3 major things: Fair, Fun, and Balanced. That is why we dedicate thousands of hours of our free time handling all of the tickets, in game drama, out of game drama, community development, rules and regulations, ect. 

Fair. Fun. Balanced. Or in other words, what your mother is like in bed. 

3. "I've been doxed like 27 times and ur clueless ass is saying "let's not be toxic!"

Jesus. You have gone full retard here. NEVER GO FULL RETARD. You act like you don't bring on the drama YOU create. Let us take a quick look at some of the last few posts you have made on the forums : 

2eb45c73725c661e54868b4f63dfaa17.png

2ce4778841f21ae9f5e3902ddf8df927.png

OH BABY WE HAVE MORE!!! Lets see what you have said in sidechat! 

c60cbce613fbe29289e66bf937a61deb.png

We also can't forget your most recent ban! 

31eb1690f57552ee725f59491d4c7b0d.png

You complain about toxicity, yet you are literally the cause of a lot of it. 

4. "also lets not forget the amount of things that have been said/leaked about staff/other players in other TS's that u will never hear, things that you will never see, you know nothing close to the reality of Olympus"

Oh child, if you only knew. When I started on Olympus, you were 8. 8 years old. You had just finished breast feeding and moved onto food that had been processed into Orange Goop. I know that things are said in other TS's. I know there are leaks about personal info, hygiene habits, and even what color bedspread you and your brother share on your bunk beds. 

Bottom line is, I don't care what happens in the free teamspeak you use to try to get other kids IP adresses. The only thing I care about has been consistent from Day 1 : Making Olympus the Top Arma 3 Altis Life Community in the World. Guess what kiddo? It is. 

Reality of Olympus? The reality of Olympus is that it is the best Arma 3 Community out there, and its full of players who have dedicated countless hours of their time to make this place their home. They even allowed a kid like you to join it, and you are literally spitting on their efforts. Check yourself Proud, before this Community closes its doors to you. 

addee94d8d5aed163b8ca24b06d5da33.png

-Peter Long

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Kappa 1
12 hours ago, Peter Long said:

If I see one more post that even appears to be the slightest bit toxic, I am going to officially destroy your forum account. It will be covered in hentai and leaked to your parents. 

With that being said, this poll is stupid. We aren't going to ever unban people who cheat, or have to Ddos to win because they can't play a VIDEOGAME the way it was meant to be played. 

I might start a new poll, ban Savage and Proud from the forums or naw? 

The amount of times prime ddosed to win a a fight is about the same amount of times you have been to the gym 

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, Jazzy said:

The amount of times prime ddosed to win a a fight is about the same amount of times you have been to the gym 

If that was true the Peter Long could have given Arnold Schwarzenegger a run for his money when he was in his....prime

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

If that was true the Peter Long could have given Arnold Schwarzenegger a run for his money when he was in his....prime

ur actually delusional if you think anyone ddosed to win fights LUL

8 hours ago, Jazzy said:

Pretty hard to catch someone who is ddossing people

It was pretty clear they were doing some shady shit after i saw the evidence. Personally I wouldn't ban someone for ddosing unless they were doing it to the server itself. My philosophy is its your own responsibility to protect your ip when going on to teamspeaks that have retards who have access to server admin. With that said, all of your friends are ddosing fags who got rekted.

ps the ips leaked on the asylum exposed page came from googles training server, and the rat also sells them to people

good luck fellas

Edited by HereToStealYourIdeas
30 minutes ago, HereToStealYourIdeas said:

Pretty hard to catch someone who is ddossing people

It was pretty clear they were doing some shady shit after i saw the evidence. Personally I wouldn't ban someone for ddosing unless they were doing it to the server itself. My philosophy is its your own responsibility to protect your ip when going on to teamspeaks that have retards who have access to server admin. With that said, all of your friends are ddosing fags who got rekted.

ps the ips leaked on the asylum exposed page came from googles training server, and the rat also sells them to people

good luck fellas

Those ip's DID NOT come from google's cqc server. Stop lying you rat.

Guest Excision
10 hours ago, Jazzy said:

he thought u were talking about Jim's All You Can Eat Buffet, then yes that would be true.

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, Jazzy said:

Guess it was just coincidence it happens as pushes happen right?  Literally happened during gang wars with everyone watching.

Booter logs don't lie ;D

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Guess it was just coincidence it happens as pushes happen right?  Literally happened during gang wars with everyone watching.

Booter logs don't lie ;D

Ur clearly just retarderd kid what gang wars ? The only people who ever got ddosd was career  cops raiding war zone 24/7 not letting people fight and ruining gang life you ape 

43 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Booter logs don't lie ;D

Why would we hit people off that fight when all we wanna do is fight what fucking sense does that make to you plz explain cause u clearly know everything right ? 

44 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Booter logs don't lie ;D

I genuinely feel bad for you you must have been born with some rare brain disorder to be this slow man  

Edited by Guest
  • Head Admin
1 hour ago, Jazzy said:

Ur clearly just retarderd kid what gang wars ? The only people who ever got ddosd was career  cops raiding war zone 24/7 not letting people fight and ruining gang life you ape 

Why would we hit people off that fight when all we wanna do is fight what fucking sense does that make to you plz explain cause u clearly know everything right ? 

I genuinely feel bad for you you must have been born with some rare brain disorder to be this slow man  

You don't even seem to know why they got banned.  Not wasting my time with a bottom feeder. ^_^

1 minute ago, Grandma Gary said:

You don't even seem to know why they got banned.  Not wasting my time with a bottom feeder. ^_^

you're an admin on and legit fucking dead game plz don't call anyone a "bottom feeder" lul legit probably wasted a quarter of your life on a video game server legit die 

20 minutes ago, Jazzy said:

you're an admin on and legit fucking dead game plz don't call anyone a "bottom feeder" lul legit probably wasted a quarter of your life on a video game server legit die 

You're literally instigating on a forum for a military simulator roleplay server. Shut up nerd.