Being dumb IRL

I was walking my dog a few years ago, and he just dropped on the ground on its back. I thought it just died, so I started to panic and I gave it CPR and moved it around. I was litteraly having a mental breakdown, when I see my dogs tail wag, and I finally realize that he just wanted belly rubs. So fucking reliefed, I then calmed down and once out of my panicked state, saw that I attracted a crowd of like 20 people, all laughing at my own stupidity! Let’s just summarize it up by saying, I didn’t walk my dog for a a long time! ;)

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 2
2 hours ago, McDili said:

One time I jumped off my shed and landed on my butt

Did you try to use the bed sheets as a cape? 

1 hour ago, Ignis said:

Y'all just about as educated as this guy:

:DPEducated:

:DPEducated:

One time, I tried to be like Jeff Hardy and do a Swanton Bomb onto my couch from my coffee table.  I smashed my head into the coffee table and got a concussion.  I was like 10 when I did this btw.

I walked to work in the rain and when I got there everyone was laughing at me.  I said "wtf are you guys laughing at?"  Somebody asked me why I was wet.  I said "cuz its fucking raining retard"  He then pointed to the umbrella under my armpit.  

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

I walked to work in the rain and when I got there everyone was laughing at me.  I said "wtf are you guys laughing at?"  Somebody asked me why I was wet.  I said "cuz its fucking raining retard"  He then pointed to the umbrella under my armpit.  

Memed :bender-dance: