Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I FEEL OLD

i am inactive as fuck but I look at everyone post on arma shit nowadays i feel like everyone’s grandpa. i can’t even count the amount of people i’ve seen go from shitter to being in decent gang and all the people who came and gone at this point. i feel like i have bugged eyes and i shoot meth when i talk about how shit used to be Lol . 

times are changing boyz. if you still have the willpower to fight and live the arma life o7 to you 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Kappa 1
38 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

i am inactive as fuck but I look at everyone post on arma shit nowadays i feel like everyone’s grandpa. i can’t even count the amount of people i’ve seen go from shitter to being in decent gang and all the people who came and gone at this point. i feel like i have bugged eyes and i shoot meth when i talk about how shit used to be Lol . 

times are changing boyz. if you still have the willpower to fight and live the arma life o7 to you 

[Tree] rayray [Tree] Panda 

[MC] rayray [MC] Panda hehexd goodtimes

• Like 1
On 4/18/2018 at 3:13 PM, Snare said:

ARMA in 2018?

actually that is a good meme 

On 4/18/2018 at 3:42 PM, Panda :) said:

[Tree] rayray [Tree] Panda 

[MC] rayray [MC] Panda hehexd goodtimes

glad to have seen what both side were like. tbh fighting mc was fun and probably the only reason I played then i joined MC and then that was the only reason I played then MC disbanded then @Josh122 was the only reason i stuck around even though i kinda shafted him in the arma BrK deal, the retard sold his computer for hookers and meth or something. now il only get on if @Orgondo wants to play but even then.. good fucking luck i hate this shitty game now after so long you realize how fucking terrible fighting is, literally waiting for hours to kill a couple people in 3rd person it’s retarded . 1st person server would be cool. but nowadays who relates arma to 1st person . 

On 4/18/2018 at 5:23 PM, Benjamin Remer said:

Same

still wonder what goes on on altis for some reason even though when I launch arma almost 2-3 minutes later I seriously regret it . evertiem bro

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 9:44 PM, Piner said:

You feel old @RAY RAY?  Kindly shut the fuck up buddy. Thank you please...

hahaha ily dude . 

On 4/24/2018 at 4:45 PM, Josh122 said:

I'm getting a new computer as soon as this big job hits off got around 4 weeks got the dirt guys out there then sending the concrete guys then I'm sending my guys after that starts I'll buy one but I probably won't come back to shit arma most likely rust

hell yeah . make some kids uninstall rust  . when u come back we both gotta c how fuckin washed we are at arma tho lmfao 

there arent many good players left on the servers 

Edited by RAYRAY
  • Like 1