Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

The higher you get in the apd ranks the worse you get

i never really recorded much but i had a clip where i killed 3 cops taze traded the last one, and @McDili was the last guy left and he ran over and restrained me and i’m like hah mcdil doesn’t even know how fuckin dead he is then tree falcon (idk what to tag) who had the most gigantic window of opportunity,  wiffed on mcdili and killed ME and then mcdili lethaled falcon with his little pea shooter cop pistol. i cried inside a little bit 

58 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

i never really recorded much but i had a clip where i killed 3 cops taze traded the last one, and @McDili was the last guy left and he ran over and restrained me and i’m like hah mcdil doesn’t even know how fuckin dead he is then tree falcon (idk what to tag) who had the most gigantic window of opportunity,  wiffed on mcdili and killed ME and then mcdili lethaled falcon with his little pea shooter cop pistol. i cried inside a little bit 

Bruh where's this clip at let me see that shit.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. 

Within the APD there are no checks and balances, no internal affairs or sense of accountability. Corps and Sr become friends and you get to a point where unless a large fuckup happens publicly there is no accountability. So as people rise and get more power they become worse.

Every time myself or someone brings this up it just gets downvoted into oblivion by senior and senior hopefuls but it seems as if no one has brought up a coherent argument that can prove otherwise with evidence past feelings and anecdotes. I believe the APD is corrupt AF and sadly the corp rank has also been infected. My main issue isn't that it's just that no one refuses to aknowledge there is an issue or even try to fix it, the current system makes everyone with new ideas, ambition and a want for change to drop until everyone at the top had already been broken down or never cared in the first place.

Also while there of course are exceptions generally speaking the people who are willing to pour 1000+ hours into a video game faction don't usually have much else going on and can become a little too obsessed.

I am ready for the waves of downvotes by the legions of kneepad warriors, at this point I dont care and I've already made peace with never becoming a corp or senior, I already got a chance to lead troops IRL and don't care if I get to do it in some videogame.

• Like 1
On 4/30/2018 at 3:20 PM, Panera said:

deputy dog could be the worst player in Olympus history so that really doesnt count 

https://gyazo.com/bc78980cffeb801d4b775cad2d27efa9

thats not fair - hes a career cop - out of the 2500 hours he prob has 2200 cop hours...

Guest Kden
1 minute ago, MAV said:

thats not fair - hes a career cop - out of the 2500 hours he prob has 2200 cop hours...

Let’s be honest if they counted tazes on your KD I think he might break .6

39 minutes ago, sploding said:

Within the APD there are no checks and balances, no internal affairs or sense of accountability. Corps and Sr become friends and you get to a point where unless a large fuckup happens publicly there is no accountability. So as people rise and get more power they become worse.

Every time myself or someone brings this up it just gets downvoted into oblivion by senior and senior hopefuls but it seems as if no one has brought up a coherent argument that can prove otherwise with evidence past feelings and anecdotes. I believe the APD is corrupt AF and sadly the corp rank has also been infected. My main issue isn't that it's just that no one refuses to aknowledge there is an issue or even try to fix it, the current system makes everyone with new ideas, ambition and a want for change to drop until everyone at the top had already been broken down or never cared in the first place.

Also while there of course are exceptions generally speaking the people who are willing to pour 1000+ hours into a video game faction don't usually have much else going on and can become a little too obsessed.

I am ready for the waves of downvotes by the legions of kneepad warriors, at this point I dont care and I've already made peace with never becoming a corp or senior, I already got a chance to lead troops IRL and don't care if I get to do it in some videogame.

if you hate APD so much then why don't you quit APD...or join asylum... this is a video game...there is no internal affairs...checks and balances? should we add a judge and jury faction for everyone we send to jail??... admins are the checks and balances for sAPD

• Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, MAV said:

if you hate APD so much then why don't you quit APD...or join asylum... this is a video game...there is no internal affairs...checks and balances? should we add a judge and jury faction for everyone we send to jail??... admins are the checks and balances for sAPD

I am currently working with a team to make our own life server. Also I love Olympus and the APD I don't hate the APD or officers themselves just what it has become. It hurst because I care a lot about the APD and I feel like it's slowly digressing, if I didn't care I would have quit. I was already made into an admin and put as one of the peole charge of PD and its development but I choose to also stay with Olympus. This server has given me many memories and I love it but I am glad to have a server I can shape into what I feel Olymous can become.

1 hour ago, sploding said:

@king lee

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bloodmoon said:

Do NOT compare me to him. He hid behind an alt and refused to accept ownership of his words. I aknowledge my words are 100% mine and I will gladly face criticism for my opinions. I am willing to sacrifice myself for the APD he was not.

3 hours ago, sploding said:

I am currently working with a team to make our own life server. Also I love Olympus and the APD I don't hate the APD or officers themselves just what it has become. It hurst because I care a lot about the APD and I feel like it's slowly digressing, if I didn't care I would have quit. I was already made into an admin and put as one of the peole charge of PD and its development but I choose to also stay with Olympus. This server has given me many memories and I love it but I am glad to have a server I can shape into what I feel Olymous can become.

Listen dude. Goodluck, but you will never shape anything to the size of olympus

• Like 2
1 minute ago, warpoints said:

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Just now, DashTonic said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bitch