Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Explain this to me...

Rotor-tapping is engagement but shooting out tires before initiation is RDM. How does this make sense? Shooting tires makes one slower. Rotor tapping makes one immobile, which according to the support staff on the other post about this gives an unfair advantage.

Someone else but it doesn't make sense. Exact quote from support staff on other post:

"You have given them NO command/demand to comply to. Also you have now stranded someone with little options of escape before you've engaged them... its common sense... in a game where RP and engagement is needed, its should be common sense that you need to engage with someone BEFORE shooting at them."

Why is this different for rotor-tapping?

21 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

it does the same thing

So you're saying you want people to be able to just ram your car with theirs and if they break a wheel to "immobilize" you now it's fair game to just blow each other away.. Okay.

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

So you're saying you want people to be able to just ram your car with theirs and if they break a wheel to "immobilize" you now it's fair game to just blow each other away.. Okay.

i dont want ethier

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
18 hours ago, Jesse said:

Whatever you do please make the choices clear. Right now it is a very large grey area and I honestly don't know why rotor tapping is allowed if it causes conflict without proper engagement.

I know you're not the one mainly responsible for rule changes but please consider making a clarification post for these rules.