Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Weapons and armor stats?

I believe like 90% of them are unedited. I believe the ghosthawk is tweaked a little. Also I know for a fact the armed plane is not arma made. That one is all made by Olympus.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DeadPool said:

I believe like 90% of them are unedited. I believe the ghosthawk is tweaked a little. Also I know for a fact the armed plane is not arma made. That one is all made by Olympus.

Yeah no doubt armed plane is Olympus thing, when it says racing but can shoot out of it. But did they buff pilot coveralls as people say its better than fatigue csat, cause they're have same stats as shown in arma editor?

7 minutes ago, Greg12123 said:

Yeah no doubt armed plane is Olympus thing, when it says racing but can shoot out of it. But did they buff pilot coveralls as people say its better than fatigue csat, cause they're have same stats as shown in arma editor?

No

Pilot coveralls are preferred cause they look cooler and hold more stuff

7 hours ago, DeadPool said:

The ghosthawk guns are not tweaked, it's simply the rotor and its resistance to small arms is made stronger by us as previously it was able to be brought down in something like 8 7.62 shots.

6 hours ago, Hoonter said:

Titans are buffed on olympus

The opposite, actually.

5 hours ago, Greg12123 said:

The arma editor is notorious for having false reflections of the stats, most things you have to test in-game to figure out. CSAT armor and Pilot Coveralls in my experience have the exact same armor, but others swear that pilot coveralls tank more. I've never been able to do a test that proves that, but yeah.

As far as gun damage and armor from clothing, we do not modify any of that. And also our tazers only apply the taze effect if a person drops below 10HP. They aren't 1 shot as it is on many other life servers.

33 minutes ago, McDili said:

The ghosthawk guns are not tweaked, it's simply the rotor and its resistance to small arms is made stronger by us as previously it was able to be brought down in something like 8 7.62 shots.

The opposite, actually.

The arma editor is notorious for having false reflections of the stats, most things you have to test in-game to figure out. CSAT armor and Pilot Coveralls in my experience have the exact same armor, but others swear that pilot coveralls tank more. I've never been able to do a test that proves that, but yeah.

As far as gun damage and armor from clothing, we do not modify any of that. And also our tazers only apply the taze effect if a person drops below 10HP. They aren't 1 shot as it is on many other life servers.

I can say titans are not buffed at all that's for sure

• Like 1
On 5/11/2018 at 3:38 PM, AAB said:

No

Pilot coveralls are preferred cause they look cooler and hold more stuff

Nah dude, they used to be better. Now csat pilot covs are the same

On 5/11/2018 at 8:53 PM, McDili said:

I did a test. This is with a rook 9mm and no other armor whatsoever

csat recon fatigues = 3 shots to chest, 5 shots to leg, 3-4 for shoulder

csat pilot covs = 3 shots to chest, 4-5 shots to leg, 3-4 for shoulder. For shoulder, I tended to hit 4 shots more, but that could be arma tbh. It wouldn't tank anymore if it was a higher caliber

5 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Nah dude, they used to be better. Now csat pilot covs are the same

I did a test. This is with a rook 9mm and no other armor whatsoever

csat recon fatigues = 3 shots to chest, 5 shots to leg, 3-4 for shoulder

csat pilot covs = 3 shots to chest, 4-5 shots to leg, 3-4 for shoulder. For shoulder, I tended to hit 4 shots more, but that could be arma tbh. It wouldn't tank anymore if it was a higher caliber

ASYLUM's coveralls are that way cause

Pilot Covs + Carrier Lite + Server Lag = Tank