Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 5/21/18

Frankly, I don’t think this is the greatest solution to the problem. In my opinion it seems like a slight knee jerk reaction. I think increasing the price would fix the problem. I know that that isn’t something sAPD can control, but I think it should be considered over this. Like I did sometimes legit see people using them for legal runs and whatnot.

Now, I do know that something needs to be done because it is super fucking dumb that civs can finish a Fed and get away scott free in their blackfish. Like, yeah it can’t actually transport that much gold, but it also can’t be shot down by any cop other than sAPD members if they want to pull a hawk. Even then, unless they’re landed, there isn’t even enough time to do enough damage in the hawk, cause they’ll just fly away.

22 minutes ago, Dangus said:

Frankly, I don’t think this is the greatest solution to the problem. In my opinion it seems like a slight knee jerk reaction. I think increasing the price would fix the problem. I know that that isn’t something sAPD can control, but I think it should be considered over this. Like I did sometimes legit see people using them for legal runs and whatnot.

Now, I do know that something needs to be done because it is super fucking dumb that civs can finish a Fed and get away scott free in their blackfish. Like, yeah it can’t actually transport that much gold, but it also can’t be shot down by any cop other than sAPD members if they want to pull a hawk. Even then, unless they’re landed, there isn’t even enough time to do enough damage in the hawk, cause they’ll just fly away.

Listen, if the bom blows and the APD gives them time to land a blackfish and load up. They dont deserve to blow it down. There just mad because they fucking lose feds, try to clutch when were transporting in a blackfish.

1 hour ago, Hoonter said:

Maybe nowadays but before the blackfish buff you would have fights at rebels and here and there with there always being a chance of either side winning now it is the bomb blows you watch the blackfish leave and tell gf to the boys in the channel and sit in lounge till the next federal event

Thats how it should be, you have a lot of time to turn the tide of the fed. You dont turn it in the time you have you dont deserve to win. Simple. 

1 hour ago, Wobbles said:

Listen, if the bom blows and the APD gives them time to land a blackfish and load up. They dont deserve to blow it down. There just mad because they fucking lose feds, try to clutch when were transporting in a blackfish.

Thats how it should be, you have a lot of time to turn the tide of the fed. You dont turn it in the time you have you dont deserve to win. Simple. 

You again? Here we go again.

You have what, 260 hours on the server? Impressive really, that you think you know how this server is supposed to work, and also that you think you’re relevant. If you can’t complete a Fed without a blackfish then that shows you aren’t that good. All you do is have numbers. The gang I did the majority of feds and BW's with was Tree. I can’t tell you one time where we used a blackfish to win and get away from one of the events. Also, when nearly every cop has worse gear than you, it’s kind of expected that you kill them and win the fight. I also don’t understand how we can “clutch when were transporting in a blackfish” when most cops have at best a 6.5. In case you were wondering, 6.5 is basically a pea shooter against the blackfish. So don’t tell me that we need to be better when the only reason you win is because you have a flying fortress of a vehicle. Also don’t complain about, “well use a ghosthawk then” because Sr's aren’t gonna pull a g-hawk when you have 2-3 titans and there is pretty much 0% chance the ghosthawk survives.

You are special aren’t you

• Like 1
  • Kreygasm 1
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Dangus said:

You again? Here we go again.

You have what, 260 hours on the server? Impressive really, that you think you know how this server is supposed to work, and also that you think you’re relevant. If you can’t complete a Fed without a blackfish then that shows you aren’t that good. All you do is have numbers. The gang I did the majority of feds and BW's with was Tree. I can’t tell you one time where we used a blackfish to win and get away from one of the events. Also, when nearly every cop has worse gear than you, it’s kind of expected that you kill them and win the fight. I also don’t understand how we can “clutch when were transporting in a blackfish” when most cops have at best a 6.5. In case you were wondering, 6.5 is basically a pea shooter against the blackfish. So don’t tell me that we need to be better when the only reason you win is because you have a flying fortress of a vehicle. Also don’t complain about, “well use a ghosthawk then” because Sr's aren’t gonna pull a g-hawk when you have 2-3 titans and there is pretty much 0% chance the ghosthawk survives.

You are special aren’t you

I never claimed to be relevant... lmao your talking about relevancy in a community dude. Get over yourself bud. Step down from that stool and come back to reality kid..

15 hours ago, KrispyK said:

actually not be fucking garbage, win the fight before hand. feds are defined as won when the bomb blows. 

just follow the blackfish... if anything only make the transport illegal as thats the problem, not the 1000 storage

yes its so easy following a plane that goes 400km/h in a shitty paper car 

Just now, KrispyK said:

Learn how to drive

your so fucking stupid try driving a hatchback or quilin after a blackfish lmk how it goes 

1 minute ago, KrispyK said:

Learn how to drive

and either way since they go 400 km/h  it balances that theyre illegal 

30 minutes ago, SQUIDWARD said:

your so fucking stupid try driving a hatchback or quilin after a blackfish lmk how it goes 

and either way since they go 400 km/h  it balances that theyre illegal 

My jet goes 500, you going to make that illegal? Or what about an orca because it goes 300?

12 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

My jet goes 500, you going to make that illegal? Or what about an orca because it goes 300?

You really don’t get it do you?  The point the Blackfish is illegal is because it’s a flying fucking tank. Not because of how fast it goes compared to other vehicles. It’s like a Star Destroyer in Star Wars that can pickup other vehicles and transport them to places super fast. The APD has nothing to maintain a balance to the Blackfish. A Ghosthawk can’t keep up and neither can armed planes. 

If you really think that just because the bomb blew that means you won, you really are shortsighted. A federal event isn’t successful unless you secure the valuable target in a safe location. Whether that be selling the gold, getting the people out of jail, or claiming or chopping the BW vehicle with the weapons inside. 

I could care less about you personally but for the love of God. Stop being so thick skulled to the point where my 6 month old niece could come up with a better written statement. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

You really don’t get it do you?  The point the Blackfish is illegal is because it’s a flying fucking tank. Not because of how fast it goes compared to other vehicles. It’s like a Star Destroyer in Star Wars that can pickup other vehicles and transport them to places super fast. The APD has nothing to maintain a balance to the Blackfish. A Ghosthawk can’t keep up and neither can armed planes. 

If you really think that just because the bomb blew that means you won, you really are shortsighted. A federal event isn’t successful unless you secure the valuable target in a safe location. Whether that be selling the gold, getting the people out of jail, or claiming or chopping the BW vehicle with the weapons inside. 

I could care less about you personally but for the love of God. Stop being so thick skulled to the point where my 6 month old niece could come up with a better written statement. 

I'm just saying the one that can't hold gold or a truck should be legal

On 5/22/2018 at 4:17 PM, KrispyK said:

well APD has access to orcas and a blackfish is 700k jet is like 5 mil see the balance they're trying to do?

• Senior Developer
On 5/21/2018 at 10:48 PM, zoomzooooooom said:

civs have

mk1

actual vests

csats if u know how to kill people

defending ifrit if ur nutty

30 people

block gates

deerstands

blackfish

houses

titans

people roaching

medics being " taken hostage  "

actual communications with people they know

NLR

apd have

tac vest

tazes

vans

scout helis

17 people and 1 to 2 seniors 

hunters

ghosthawk (after bomb blows because everyone is pussies)

Infinite Lives

FTFY

• SWAT Commander
On 5/21/2018 at 9:14 PM, KrispyK said:

first

ok no this is fucking gay

how can you make something that is in AIRPORT shop illegal

people use this for storage and transportation perfectly legally, not just for feds.

this seems like a bullshit way for bot cops to be able to deal with blackfishs

You can buy the armed plane there as well      

On 5/22/2018 at 12:14 AM, TheCmdrRex said:

This rule change is effective immediately. 

Post any questions/concerns below.

Chapter VII - Dealing with Vehicles

1. Illegal Vehicles

1. Illegal vehicles are defined as any armed vehicles, Ifrits, Striders, Hunters, Pharmaceutical vehicles, the Taru Bench, and any variant of the Blackfish.

I think only the version that you load vehicles into should be illegal as the other one doesent really affect a Fed.

8 hours ago, DeathWalker said:

I think only the version that you load vehicles into should be illegal as the other one doesent really affect a Fed.

Ugh yea man the Only way that's gonna happen is if cops know what variant you have vehicle transport and infantry transport BOTH literally look the same only way to tell is by looking in the back cargo and checking if its infantry or vehicle transport. That being said WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE OUT A INFANTRY BLACKFISH OUT get piped up by some fuckboy in a ghosthawk spraying 3000 rounds into you because he thought it was illegal vehicle.

6 hours ago, Colt said:

Ugh yea man the Only way that's gonna happen is if cops know what variant you have vehicle transport and infantry transport BOTH literally look the same only way to tell is by looking in the back cargo and checking if its infantry or vehicle transport. That being said WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE OUT A INFANTRY BLACKFISH OUT get piped up by some fuckboy in a ghosthawk spraying 3000 rounds into you because he thought it was illegal vehicle.

Maybe we could get a different skin  that is by default on so the police could determine which is which.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Colt said:

Good Point