are cops allowed to drive quillins into PD to and block all access to criminals?

wanted for 400k they placed one quilin blew it up so nobody could save me and then after placed another qulin there and blew it up agian by glitching the door into it so the fire will keep people from saving me.

4 minutes ago, Dangus said:

yes

so its allowed?

idk but if placing ifirits in front of fed doors isn't allowed idk how this is allowed

Edited by Africa
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Shiv1 said:

this is like me blocking the doors to my house with cars and not allowing cops to raid it.... 

Cops can use the slimjim or whatever its called to move it, you can lockpick the copcar to move it, ez pz outsmarted by cops tbh

4 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Cops can use the slimjim or whatever its called to move it, you can lockpick the copcar to move it, ez pz outsmarted by cops tbh

its not gonna be easy to lockpick the cop car thats rammed in the middle of HQ where cops spawn, with 3 cops camping it, and them all giveing you 5 seconds to leave or be tazed. Seems a bit too overpowered on the side of cops in my opinion. 

Just now, KrispyK said:

vualt jump over the quilin, open door, if it puts you back when door opens vualt jump again

Opening the door could blow the quiln up and boom rvd ban xd

1 minute ago, Shiv1 said:

its not gonna be easy to lockpick the cop car thats rammed in the middle of HQ where cops spawn, with 3 cops camping it, and them all giveing you 5 seconds to leave or be tazed. Seems a bit too overpowered on the side of cops in my opinion. 

#MakeHQTakeoverGreatAgain

Just now, SPBojo said:

Opening the door could blow the quiln up and boom rvd ban xd

#MakeHQTakeoverGreatAgain

guess they shouldnt put a quilin there then eh? cant blame a guy for opening a door, thats what they made for

Just now, KrispyK said:

guess they shouldnt put a quilin there then eh? cant blame a guy for opening a door, thats what they made for

The way the rules are setup now is (and correct me if im wrong) he parked hes car there, but the other guy then desided to open the door making it the guy who opened the doors fault, if anything its like gate'ing cops driving out of HQ, its not the cops fault for driving right under the gate when the civ closes it.

Just now, SPBojo said:

The way the rules are setup now is (and correct me if im wrong) he parked hes car there, but the other guy then desided to open the door making it the guy who opened the doors fault, if anything its like gate'ing cops driving out of HQ, its not the cops fault for driving right under the gate when the civ closes it.

but its the cops fault for parking a car inside a building, a gate is ment for cars

I feel it is meant for us on this sever as civs to have the opptituity save our friends and gang members who have been taken by cops; That is why there are rules like a 5 min wait to process when shots are in HQ.  However this action disallows this and really makes saving your friends impossible.

If This type of action is permitted, might as well just add house locks to the interrogation rooms.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, KrispyK said:

but its the cops fault for parking a car inside a building, a gate is ment for cars

i fully agree with that its bs, im just trying to lowkey justify it 

Just now, KrispyK said:

in my opinion, this is exploiting

If anything its abusing game mechanics, they arent technically doing anything that makes it exploiting as all they are doing is driving into a door and parking there

24 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

If anything its abusing game mechanics, they arent technically doing anything that makes it exploiting as all they are doing is driving into a door and parking there

Clever use of game mechanics*

• Downvote 1

If I was a cop in real life and I had a serial killer in custody and his friends were trying to break him out I sure as hell would ram my car in front of a door to prevent him from escaping me...

1 hour ago, McDili said:

Which you can do also.

good to know. i own the house directly in front of kaval pd, and now with your blessing i will place vans with HQ locks to block my doors and conduct operations againts APD