Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

We need your help...

4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

What headset he lookin to get? ;) 

It doesn't matter. 

However, do realize he claims that if he gets sent money he's not buying a headset and if he gets sent a headset he's selling it because he feels he doesn't need a headset....

I was in the middle of making a gofundme, then he said that.. lol.

EDIT: 40 likes on the main post and he'll put the money towards a headset.

• Owner
Just now, Jesse said:

It doesn't matter. 

However, do realize he claims that if he gets sent money he's not buying a headset and if he gets sent a headset he's selling it because he feels he doesn't need a headset....

I was in the middle of making a gofundme, then he said that.. lol.

Interesting.... Guess I save some money then ex de

Wait a phat fucking minute.

if that is "Kurt" at the end of the video. The nigga looks old enough to be able to support a family. He cant buy a $40 head set? 

And all you dumb fucks are pressing f to respect a man that should have a job... But cant afford a head set... You all are dumb as fuck.

Just now, Genghis Khan said:

if that is "Kurt" at the end of the video. The nigga looks old enough to be able to support a family. He cant buy a $40 head set? 

And all you dumb fucks are pressing f to respect a man that should have a job... But cant afford a head set... You all are dumb as fuck.

It's Jesse and he can probably afford a headset but he has priorities.

Im fucking dead

That's me you fuck. I could afford a headset, I bought a new one cuz mine was shit.

Kurt's also going to school for a Doctorate degree, has a g/f, and living on his own. I would assume his headset is low on the priority list of things to waste money on.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

That's me you fuck. I could afford a headset, I bought a new one cuz mine was shit.

Kurt's also going to school for a Doctorate degree, has a g/f, and living on his own. I would assume his headset is low on the priority list of things to waste money on.

LMFAO I thought he was a bummy nigga. and how tf hes supposed to make money in Canada as a doctor? Isnt that shit free? :Kappa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmm 1