Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

What has ArmA done to me

2 hours ago, Aries said:

800853090_WeekofArmA.png.dd70553b8a36766d5b238ddc624eb278.png

How many hours have you put in these last two weeks? 

Lmao, i think my best was about 246 hours, that was my first week in The Order and it was also Christmas Vaca.... @Reckless Remembers that week *flashbacks of passing out while flying an orca*

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Eleven said:

Lmao, i think my best was about 246 hours, that was my first week in The Order and it was also Christmas Vaca.... @Reckless Remembers that week *flashbacks of passing out while flying an orca*

deadass 3 days straight with no sleep then all the sudden he stops talking and his orca crashes. 6 hours later back at it again.

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

@lou25000 Hasnt closed the game for the past 3 years. 

I used to stay up for 50 hours at a time doing runs.  usually around 40 hrs u get the visual hallucinations around 50 u get the auditory ones. My highest was 316 hours past two weeks granted a good 50 of those were afk

Edited by lou25000
2 hours ago, Tyrone DeJohnson said:

What were you saying?

yee.png

only 700 hours? rookie

19 minutes ago, Dirty Scrubz said:

That’s definitely not healthy. Time to step away from the PC and go do something else.

The worst part is that I live a life at the same time. I somehow find time even though I am doing 12 hours a day

2 hours ago, lou25000 said:

I used to stay up for 50 hours at a time doing runs.  usually around 40 hrs u get the visual hallucinations around 50 u get the auditory ones. My highest was 316 hours past two weeks granted a good 50 of those were afk

how the fuck are you so poor if you put that many hours in?

Edited by ivy
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, Reckless said:

deadass 3 days straight with no sleep then all the sudden he stops talking and his orca crashes. 6 hours later back at it again.

i think i slept for like 9 hours acually, came back and stayed up for like 32 hours

1 hour ago, ScreaM said:

252355cd3b007b1848b40f62398f03c2.png

i think you win a prize for not being a fucking no life like the rest of us

7 minutes ago, Eleven said:

i think i slept for like 9 hours acually, came back and stayed up for like 32 hours

i think you win a prize for not being a fucking no life like the rest of us

He only sold his soul with 5000 hours

2 minutes ago, Aries said:

He only sold his soul with 5000 hours

5000 hours for career olympus players? Thats nothing!

but anyway this is me currently, but remember Im permed from olympus so arma is boring!
https://gyazo.com/d1d6c85c592d60166cb91058bcc612e6

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

5000 hours for career olympus players? Thats nothing!

ArmA in general. So less than 5000 on olympus. Honestly, I have seen some pretty depressing hour numbers on olympus.

Just now, Aries said:

ArmA in general. So less than 5000 on olympus. Honestly, I have seen some pretty depressing hour numbers on olympus.

Thats mean i have alot of olympus hours.... i think from all my accounts (main account and 3 ban evading accounts) i prob have close to 2.1k olympus hours

4 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Thats mean i have alot of olympus hours.... i think from all my accounts (main account and 3 ban evading accounts) i prob have close to 2.1k olympus hours

That's impressive enough. But when I say depressing amounts, I am talking over 6000-7000

Edited by Aries
Just now, Aries said:

That's impressive enough. But when I say depressing amounts, I am talking over 6000k-7000k

lmao i think i know 1 person with that many hours on olympus tbh and thats DB Majestic (dont quote me on that i think thats what he has) but i have also not seen on the Good olympus players hours like Connor McGregor, Tiger, etc