Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How to increase the strength of one's pull out game.

Currently my pull out game is weak. I sometimes pull out too early or too late. This issue has resulted in multiple children, and I need some advice on how to strengthen my pull out game. I want the best possible climax, but still not end up with a child.

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
56 minutes ago, [W] Killer said:

Currently my pull out game is weak. I sometimes pull out too early or too late. This issue has resulted in multiple children, and I need some advice on how to strengthen my pull out game. I want the best possible climax, but still not end up with a child.

Stick it in her Eye

• Like 1

Alright, pulling out can be pretty hard if you're untrained, however as a trained professional I can tell you how to properly reach the best climax even with pulling out.

So there are several things you can do, first of all you can stalk the chick and put birth control pills in her drinks while she isn't looking, making the need to pull out non existant. You could also of course give her one of those pills that you take AFTER intercourse which would make it so you don't need to pull out.

If you absolutely want to pull out this is what to do, you need to assure that pre-cum isn't happening anytime soon, if it is, you're fucked. To reach the best climax you need to ejaculate and shit needs to come out the cock, so if you rubber band your cock it's not going to be a good time. A simple trick I learnt in high school was right before ejaculation just ram it in the ass. She would feel pain, but it's not worse than giving birth. Another trick my pre-school PE teacher learnt me was, right before you ejaculate "about 5 - 10 seconds before" you get her face to your dick and cum in her mouth. Thanks for teaching me that Mrs. Smith.

The third thing which is among of my favorites, is to just cum in her and flee the country, I've done this countless times, spent thousands upon thousands but it was in the end all worth it.

• Like 1