Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Watch out! Scam

Got fucked outta 1.5 mil, he advertises a nice frog house on s1 then as you may guess does not sell it over once you pay him. Also he had another guy he scammed for a mil meet at the house as well. So hes doing this to multiple people. He does a good job conceiving.  

Be sure to watch out

His steam 64- 76561198299204132

IGN- Nimrods AnalDestroyer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, -|R|- Captain said:

Got fucked outta 1.5 mil, he advertises a nice frog house on s1 then as you may guess does not sell it over once you pay him. Also he had another guy he scammed for a mil meet at the house as well. So hes doing this to multiple people. He does a good job conceiving.  

Be sure to watch out

His steam 64- 76561198299204132

IGN- Nimrods AnalDestroyer

Lol thats why you dont trust kitui hes a rat 

• Like 6
18 hours ago, Vac. said:
18 hours ago, Kitui said:

You tried to get me to sell you it by me selling to to the market first.  Your a dumbass.

What are you talking about? Your a piece of shit and should not be a member of the community. Ripping off multiple people. I would feel like shit scamming money from people. I don't have that much time to play a day as I have a life, you wasted alot of my time and even more having to remake the money. It's more the principal of you having no integrity and scamming me then it is about the money. 

Edited by -|R|- Captain
  • Like 1

I like how he deleted the msgs attacking me oof im out I dont do drama, just dont buy his shit he will most likly scam you ask anyone like tryone

Edited by Vac.
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Kevlar said:

Mainly just so no one else gets scammed by this guy.

My Shawdowplay wasent working. I gave you all the information I could so you can avoid him.

Edited by -|R|- Captain
Just now, RambleR said:

If you posted on olympus forums via trade, and he scammed you. I would advise putting in a comp/player report my dude. 

Got told nothing would happen

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was the other person he scammed, he took 1.25 mill from me and was really convincing, he changes his name ALOT so people get off his hack because he is easily one of the most hated people on the server. I was pretty skeptical at first but he made it very convincing and at the end he still scammed me. This guy doesn’t care how hard or long you work for your money as long as it benefits him he’s fine with it

Also if anyone has any videos able to ban him DO IT it’s better for the community, -[prae] Aidan