Solution to the dead gang life problem

Just now, nomadox said:

no point unless there's a reward involved. Let's wait for civ reps to be officially elected and see what they do. Ideally, there would be rawrds for holding cartels for certain periods on certain days, or everyday, to increase incentive. staff prolly wont do shit cause they think kavala being alive means the server is alive

Civ reps already are officially elected. Nerdy and Matt won.

Cartels are dead cause aside from the fights, montage clips or youre selling theres no incentive for gangs to cap the caps same problem it's always been smh. Not to mention it is more appealing to play cop for newer players than play civ but I'm not gonna start on that.

Edited by Aunt Jemima
29 minutes ago, |Casper| said:

Are you stupid?

Anything but. Back when I was in prime literally only 3-4 other gangs even bothered coming to warzone now that I im back and in DB im fighting many different new gangs fighting which is great to see how the newer community members fighting cartels which before was unheard of

57 minutes ago, Mozza182 said:

Anything but. Back when I was in prime literally only 3-4 other gangs even bothered coming to warzone now that I im back and in DB im fighting many different new gangs fighting which is great to see how the newer community members fighting cartels which before was unheard of

everytime i log on and ask for fights nobody shows up. Have not had 1 single fight in like 4 days

Old game I used to play (16-bit btw, but irrelevant) had guilds that's could capture towers. The guilds would have to gain time holding towers for rewards starting at 1000 hours, then going to 2500, and 5000. Some guilds would fight for multiple towers at a time to increase their hours at a multiplied rate, well in the middle of the night the real commit ones would stay on to capture towers for easy time. 

Now, do I think we should have to sit on cap for 1000 hours to get a reward, no. Although, 100 hours hour of holding cartels seems reasonable. Once a gang reaches 100 hours of cap time the gang can disband to start again/disperse to other gangs, or continue to 250 hours for a better reward. 

The hours would also be a status symbol among gangs. Gangs that have been around a long time or are good at fighting will have more hours, which should be viable on the gang tab in game, or on the website. 

The rewards and easily understandable system would appeal to the newer gangs to increase fights. It would also be incentive for people to be online to protect their cartels even when no one is trying to take them at the moment. 

Tl:dr :

Gangs accumulate hours for holding cartels, and recieve rewards at 100, 250, and 500 hours. Would result in more fights, a status symbol for gangs, and fun rewards.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

I feel like we need to rename this gang life meme. Gang life is popping. Cartel life is dead. Check server 1 sometime, new huge gangs every week, it's awesome.

Kinda like sWs, the gang where nobody has below 200ping and has a max of 1k ping

16 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

I feel like we need to rename this gang life meme. Gang life is popping. Cartel life is dead. Check server 1 sometime, new huge gangs every week, it's awesome.

ROFL.

"new huge gangs every week"

Gang life is popping boys!

• Downvote 1