Damm Dog

You have posted this on the forums 3x with clear intent to flame him... You are the last person I would expect to attempt to “flame” someone about grammar and spelling. Especially after that last comment. ^ 

• Like 1

Thanks i need that book i know i cant spell LOL 

5 minutes ago, thor said:

You have posted this on the forums 3x with clear intent to flame him... You are the last person I would expect to attempt to “flame” someone about grammar and spelling. Especially after that last comment. ^ 

Umm i know i cant spell i embrace it im not banned either by the way its Tyrone and the reason is that @Mako is one of the people all the time that talk shit about my spelling so that was my chance to talk shit to mako about it im just messing around Damm ppl cant take a joke but they can make tons about you LOL funny isnt it 

4 minutes ago, Purpxd said:

hes flaming mako for spelling department wrong on a uniform

Yes I realise that last comment was direct at Mako, but I’m saying homicide has clear intention to flame Dog about his spelling mistake ...

1 minute ago, thor said:

Yes I realise that last comment was direct at Mako, but I’m saying homicide has clear intention to flame Dog about his spelling mistake ...

Ohh yea i meant to delete the status update sorry 

4 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Thanks i need that book i know i cant spell LOL 

Umm i know i cant spell i embrace it im not banned either by the way its Tyrone and the reason is that @Mako is one of the people all the time that talk shit about my spelling so that was my chance to talk shit to mako about it im just messing around Damm ppl cant take a joke but they can make tons about you LOL funny isnt it 

A Joke? The only joke here is you, you have posted this on 3 separate occasions.

1 minute ago, thor said:

A Joke? The only joke here is you, you have posted this on 3 separate occasions.

Yea i deleted 1 and i cant delete the one on his page my fault damm Why u being a dick to me bro 

• Senior Developer
14 minutes ago, Homicide said:

Your not an admin and can u fix Deptartment you bot sit 

While we're on this topic, can we just change the deputy uniform to say "Deptardment"? I feel like we're missing out on a great opportunity to make lemonade here. @Mako

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Homicide said:

Yea i deleted 1 and i cant delete the one on his page my fault damm Why u being a dick to me bro 

So it’s ok to be a dick to dog? But we can’t be a dick to you? Doesn’t feel to good when the tables get turned. does it...

• Like 3
Just now, thor said:

So it’s ok to be a dick to dog? But we can’t be a dick to you? Doesn’t feel to good when the tables get turned. does it...

10 toes down facts

1 minute ago, thor said:

Im not mad i mean Dog is my boy and he knows im joking so yea ur just being a dick cuz ur a Mako dick rider