Bus Stop ? IN OLYMPUS ?!

Lion

Okay so what does everyone think about this .... A bus stop fee is 100k .... A bus stop is on every airfield and in any major city .... There is a bus stop around msr where there is alot of emptyness I guess you can say ..... SO HOW IT WORKS ...... You go to the bus stop pick different bus stop and you get to teleport to any other bus stop around the map ..... It will take 60 sec to teleport .... What does everyone think ? Not too abusive it can be abused but there are ways to prevent that ..... 100k use it 10x and there is a mil gone

hmm

1 hour ago, .Lion said:

Okay so what does everyone think about this .... A bus stop fee is 100k .... A bus stop is on every airfield and in any major city .... There is a bus stop around msr where there is alot of emptyness I guess you can say ..... SO HOW IT WORKS ...... You go to the bus stop pick different bus stop and you get to teleport to any other bus stop around the map ..... It will take 60 sec to teleport .... What does everyone think ? Not too abusive it can be abused but there are ways to prevent that ..... 100k use it 10x and there is a mil gone

It’s not a bad idea but it would get abused by trolls. Maybe like 300k 

42 minutes ago, ImMonkey said:

hmm

It’s not a bad idea but it would get abused by trolls. Maybe like 300k 

300k wouldnt be fair for non trolls trying to get around the map ... How would trolls abuse it tho ? and 100k is alot overtime if you wanna hop around to get to places / houses

47 minutes ago, Edweirdo said:

That is still less than the initiation time.
People would abuse the shit out of this man. Just buy a hatchback or a heli.

5 sec then u can shoot the bus stop will prob be a sign where this is not really much cover and in chat it will say when someone used the bus ......

1 hour ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

Gets initiated on teleports across the map makes sense 

60sec you can fire on 5 sec and also it will say in chat when someone uses the bus stop ....

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

How are the Admins/Mods/Devs gonna catch hackers that teleport everywhere if there are hundreds of people teleporting

Are you okay ? They will know .... your not staff they can make a way where it dont look the same or something 

23 minutes ago, Fuzz^ said:

Dont see staff in your name either 

23 minutes ago, Millennium said:

idk stuff aint that simple

Well they will say

@ThatNerdyGuy

Edited by .Lion
Just now, .Lion said:

Well they will say

idk why u gotta respond with an attitude i didn't say it was a bad idea or anything i just said what i thought about the controversial issue would be with it

1 minute ago, Millennium said:

idk why u gotta respond with an attitude i didn't say it was a bad idea or anything i just said what i thought about the controversial issue would be with it

Okay but its simple and staff with work it out ... Its a good concept for runs and cartel fighting ....

Just now, .Lion said:

Okay but its simple and staff with work it out ... Its a good concept for runs and cartel fighting ....

u say its simple but you aren't staff so how would u know?

3 minutes ago, ThatNerdyGuy said:

Just drive. 

yea but this is something that will really help .... Its just a good thing to have driving takes for ever ..... You can spawn sofia and spawn at the bottom warzone airfield and fight cartels ... Your buddy getting vigi in kavala hold up give me 60 sec .....

There is the ability to maybe call an air taxi. Wherein an AI helicopter spawns in, lands, lets you in, and flies to a select destination for a select price. But is it really worth the time of the devs and your frames?